When one cub is not enough.

Fri Nov 29, 2013 9:05 am

Found this on yesterdays tractors. Interesting setup but not on my things to do list.
I realize this is a Cub but not a question or my own picture so I put the topic here.

http://www.yesterdaystractors.com/cgi-b ... &th=937416

Rodney 8)

Re: When one cub is not enough.

Fri Nov 29, 2013 10:23 am

Now that Barnyard is retired and has all the time on his hands, He needs to put a couple of those cubs together so he can keep them together and find them easier in the BOB. :D :D :D :D

Fri Nov 29, 2013 10:38 pm

Everytime I see a contraption like this I ask myself; WHY?????

I bet those front wheel weights really help!

Sat Nov 30, 2013 8:07 am

Scrivet, I'll give you George Willer's standard reply. "I did it because I could" While I have no interest in building one of those, I can certainly appreciate the abilities required to do so.

Sat Nov 30, 2013 9:14 am

Mike in Louisiana wrote:Now that Barnyard is retired and has all the time on his hands, He needs to put a couple of those cubs together so he can keep them together and find them easier in the BOB. :D :D :D :D

I have no trouble finding them, that's for sure! :lol:

Sat Nov 30, 2013 3:04 pm

Interesting setup, but he needs to be careful of how much he tries to pull with it. I was doing some owing with the despeeder engaged and caught the Mott Flail on a half buried railroad tie while the wheels were down in a depression that just fit the tire diameter. The left differential shaft (top final drive shaft) snapped without even opening the governor.