O M W returns with gusto !

Tue Jan 21, 2014 7:17 am

The snow has started , we are projected to get 8-10" temp tonight 3 above. DSCF is starting to seem like a good idea to me, can't hardly wait.
:{_}:
Berlin

Re: O M W returns with gusto !

Tue Jan 21, 2014 8:45 am

Called BigDog yesterday. Told him I needed his support to make sure ole Billy Ray provides yesterday weather for the Fest. About 70 degrees, slight breeze, awesome blue sky and bright sunshine.

I am in clean up mode for DSCF, and I got some sunburn on the ole forehead working outside all day. Y'all come on down. We will be ready fer ya.

Roy

Tue Jan 21, 2014 10:36 am

I bet that will change shortly. Wind and thunderstorms here. Warm though.

Tue Jan 21, 2014 10:46 am

Mr E wrote:Called BigDog yesterday. Told him I needed his support to make sure ole Billy Ray provides yesterday weather for the Fest. About 70 degrees, slight breeze, awesome blue sky and bright sunshine.

I am in clean up mode for DSCF, and I got some sunburn on the ole forehead working outside all day. Y'all come on down. We will be ready fer ya.

Roy

Hope you enjoyed it, Roy. I checked your forecast and it only goes downhill from there. Be sure to give ole BR a good talkin' to.

Tue Jan 21, 2014 11:39 am

They are calling for 12-24+ inches 20 -30 miles west of me (right off the end of Lake Michigan) but only 1-3" by me.

Tue Jan 21, 2014 6:46 pm

10 to 14 forecast here. 3 inches on the ground, now. Supposed top snow all night. 14 degrees, and dropping!
Ed

Tue Jan 21, 2014 7:12 pm

11 degrees here on the mountaintop, with a forecast to go to 9 below. Got about 8-10 inches last night and today. Don't you just love this global warming? :roll:

Tue Jan 21, 2014 7:20 pm

Don just so you know it's supposed to be in the low 70's the day you arrive.

Tue Jan 21, 2014 8:08 pm

:{_}:

Wed Jan 22, 2014 6:27 am

We got 6" of snow and temp this morning is 7 high today is projected to be 16 . Don, my thoughts exactly on the " global warming "

Berlin

Wed Jan 22, 2014 8:08 am

6 inches or so, here, ending in an hour or so. Blizzard conditions and 12 to 14 inches, never materialized. Our weather people do a lot of "crying Wolf", getting people worked up, over nothing.. 7 degrees, high forecast to be 12 degrees.
Ed

Wed Jan 22, 2014 8:21 am

Wife was complaining about winter. We have lived in Va. for the last 25 years. I said to her. What did we do in the winter. When we lived in Manistee Mi. She said we were in love then! :mrgreen:

Sun Jan 26, 2014 7:43 pm

51 degree drop in temperature over night. 58 degrees this afternoon. 7 degrees before morning. Think that qualifies as OMG, oh my goodness.

Sun Jan 26, 2014 8:41 pm

Southern California has had its share of bad weather too!!

:lol: :lol:

Mon Jan 27, 2014 8:34 am

Good one, Ricky!! I guess we'll be hitting the deep freeze again tonight, forecast says -14, high tomorrow -1.