Flordia Weather

Tue Jan 28, 2014 6:47 am

Well Roy you need to have a special meeting with your Co-Host DSCF to talk BR about the weather. :coffee: :coffee: Well you never know what mother nature has in tow for us.

IMG_1497.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Flordia Weather

Tue Jan 28, 2014 8:07 am

Jeff, I sense a little concern, on your part! I share that concern! Come on Billy Ray, we're counting on you!

Tue Jan 28, 2014 8:21 am

I agree, you guys need some better weather forecasts.

Tue Jan 28, 2014 8:22 am

Heard on the news this morning on my way into work that Louisiana could get snow. Well Mike in Louisiana, you might just get to see some snow after all. :D

Related topic/comments: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=82317&p=658743#p658743

Tue Jan 28, 2014 8:24 am

Looks like the "Deep South Snowplowing and Cold-Weather-Starting" Cubfest :lol: :lol:

Tue Jan 28, 2014 8:53 am

58 in my part of FL this morning. Going to 65. :mrgreen:

Tue Jan 28, 2014 9:01 am

This looks promising!
dscfweather.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Tue Jan 28, 2014 9:42 am

[quote="Stanton"]Heard on the news this morning on my way into work that Louisiana could get snow. Well Mike in Louisiana, you might just get to see some snow after all.

Stan they are forecasting that down south but anything can happen.
Hey Jim Foose watch out.

Tue Jan 28, 2014 10:12 am

DSCF.jpg

Still trusting this long range forecast will be this good (or better). :lol:

Tue Jan 28, 2014 10:16 am

Stanton wrote:Heard on the news this morning on my way into work that Louisiana could get snow. Well Mike in Louisiana, you might just get to see some snow after all. :D

Related topic/comments: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=82317&p=658743#p658743

We've been converting our hi crops to snow plows all morning. :o Should get a little snow later today. Most of all the businesses and schools are closed since we do not know how to handle snow!!

Tue Jan 28, 2014 10:45 am

Don't worry about a thing weather-wise. It will be good. Remember, true sunshine comes from inside and Roy, Raymond, and Tim will all be beaming. We have plenty of firewood, a big barn to get out of any showers passing by, and a new cookshed so the fish grease will be hot. Come on down, we're waiting on you.

Tue Jan 28, 2014 11:28 am

What's the difference between "rather cloudy" and "mostly cloudy"? Do you have a Brit for a weatherman? :?

Bob

Tue Jan 28, 2014 11:37 am

Bob McCarty wrote:Image

What's the difference between "rather cloudy" and "mostly cloudy"? Do you have a Brit for a weatherman? :?
Bob
"Indubitably..." :wink:

Tue Jan 28, 2014 12:20 pm

Mr E wrote:
DSCF.jpg

Still trusting this long range forecast will be this good (or better). :lol:

Looks good to me. It was -18 when I left the house at 7:30 this morning for a doctor appt. :( It's -6 now at noon and forecast to go to +6 later, but I rather doubt it. :roll:

Tue Jan 28, 2014 12:42 pm

So, Mr E, when you said we might get a chance to learn how to plow, I was thinking more like DIRT than SNOW!! :D