Harbor Freight coupons

Sat Jul 12, 2014 8:15 pm

What's the deal with their coupons. On them they say 1 coupon per person per day. Does that mean for that item or 1 coupon period?

Re: Harbor Freight coupons

Sat Jul 12, 2014 9:09 pm

From personal experience it means one coupon on a particular item, but you can use another coupon on a different item. Also you cannot use a Percent off coupon in addition to another coupon on the same item.

Sun Jul 13, 2014 6:41 am

Thanks John; I thought maybe that's the way it was. (and hoped) When it's a 90 mile drive it would be nice to save as much as possible.

Sun Jul 13, 2014 9:30 am

birddog wrote:Thanks John; I thought maybe that's the way it was. (and hoped) When it's a 90 mile drive it would be nice to save as much as possible.

Don't get me wrong (I do buy there) but I would not drive 90 miles for their stuff.

Sun Jul 13, 2014 9:43 am

Harbor Freight is like most everyone it's made in China and I think you get what you pay for.

Jim

Mon Jul 14, 2014 6:56 am

They advertise with a lot of coupons. Their best coupons are in subscription magazines.

Mon Jul 14, 2014 5:37 pm

Mike, I wouldn't drive 90 miles just to shop there either. But when I"m in the area for other reasons, the savings there can help pay for the trip. I pretty much only buy stuff there that is for very limited use. I figure if it only gets used once or twice a year (or just once or twice) and I'm careful, I might get my moneys worth. Then there are a few things that I figure even the foreigners can't screw up to bad.