This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

The funniest but worst thing that could happen

Anything that might not belong on the other message boards!
Jason (IL)
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 60936
Tractors Owned: 47 Cub SN 8664
48 Cub
50 Demo
54 Cub
3-55 Cub
2-56 Cub
55 LOBOY SN 876
57 LOBOY
58 French Cub
2- 60 LOBOY
69 Cub
54 Super M
42 H
48 H
57 300LP
57 450
Cub Cadet 123
Cub Cadet 149
Circle of Safety: Y

The funniest but worst thing that could happen

Postby Jason (IL) » Sun Jul 13, 2014 10:07 pm

With dad still in the hospital things do get interesting around home. I go up to mom and dads now 3 days a week to check on things and to see him in the hospital. Well, I was out back mowing and looking over the big garden and happened upon something nobody likes to see. I notice my baseball field drag had been disassembled and the one point mount was left behind and the baseball field drag was taken. I was not a happy camper at first but why would someone take apart what I made, leave all the bolts and mounting, and then take my drag I use to get the fields ready for the kids. I just thought it was funny they would take the time to disassemble it. The drag it self was pretty heavy and the mount was heavier so my guess it was one guy trying to lighten the load.

Anyway, I called the police and made a report. It was a home made drag that was all bent up so it was not worth much at all. It just ticks me off when I find stuff taken like that.

Anyway, just thought I would share.

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Eugene
Team Cub Mentor
Team Cub Mentor
Zip Code: 65051
Circle of Safety: Y

Re: The funniest but worst thing that could happen

Postby Eugene » Mon Jul 14, 2014 7:36 am

Scrap metal, $170- a ton.
I have an excuse. CRS.

John *.?-!.* cub owner
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 63664
Tractors Owned: 47, 48, 49 cub plus Wagner loader & other attachments. 41 Farmall H.

Re: The funniest but worst thing that could happen

Postby John *.?-!.* cub owner » Mon Jul 14, 2014 1:26 pm

some things are hard to figure out, maybe it was a thief with a sense of honor. Figured the bent up drag was useless except as scrap but took it, but left you the 1 point hitch in case you wanted to use it for something else? or maybe it will come back all straightened and rebuilt. Yeah, sure it will.
If you are not part of the solution,
you are part of the problem!!!

Return to “Off Topic”