This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

walking on grass

Anything that might not belong on the other message boards!
brichter
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 32449
eBay ID: Kinardhippy
Skype Name: Billy.Ray.Richter
Circle of Safety: Y

walking on grass

Postby brichter » Wed May 27, 2015 5:13 pm

My dearest helpmate, Mary Lou, has trouble with her neck and shoulders at times. At one of the doctors appointments she was getting instructions on preventative care. The doctor told her she needed to exercise and walking was an excellent way to alleviate the pain. He then told me it would be a good thing if I would walk with her to sort of inspire and encourage her but to make sure she walked on soft surfaces such as grass to prevent aggravating her back. Being the considerate loving husband that i am i readily agreed to this and then as we were leaving I asked if it would be all right if she carried a bag on our walks. She can really be touchy at times.
If you're gonna dream or steal, do it BIG

The best things in life aren't things.
1951 Cub
1963 Corvair
lots more junk

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Scrivet
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 63664

Re: walking on grass

Postby Scrivet » Wed May 27, 2015 10:17 pm

I thought sure there was going to be a push lawn mower in this story. Exercise......... walking on grass..........as long as she's out there...............

I think I just made an enemy of a lady I've never met. :oops:

torchred89
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 20164
Tractors Owned: 1951 Farmall cub

Re: walking on grass

Postby torchred89 » Mon Jun 01, 2015 3:55 pm

The Doc told me I needed to walk so I solved that.

Return to “Off Topic”