This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Zapped again

Anything that might not belong on the other message boards!
Rudi
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: E1A7J3
Skype Name: R.H. "Rudi" Saueracker, SSM
Tractors Owned: 1947 Cub "Granny"
1948 Cub "Ellie-Mae"
1968 Cub Lo-Boy
Dad's Putt-Putt
IH 129 CC
McCormick 100 Manure Spreader
McCormick 100-H Manure Spreader
Post Hole Digger
M-H #1 Potato Digger
Circle of Safety: Y
Twitter ID: Rudi Saueracker, SSM

Postby Rudi » Thu Sep 15, 2005 6:34 am

Another chapter I guess.

Last night I tried to respond to Amos. I used my standard YTMag Cub Welcome Wagon text, had the manual url in the url box blah blah... hit post and got dumped back to the thread page... Tried again, same thing. Removed the url in the box. Same thing. Rebooted, thought maybe I had a corrupt file or something - tried again - same thing.

Finally I cleared all referenced to the manual server, farmallcub.com and binder books... and the Topic: 1952 Cub worked.

Amos:
I have tried to post a response to this thread a half dozen times... and I can't seem to post when I have url's for the farmallcub forum or the atis cub forum or even for binderbooks web site.

I am trying to give you free helpful information, but it just bumps me back to the first page..

Hopefully this will work.

You will have to insert the http:// and the www, but here is the url: cleancomputes.com/Cub/index.html.

That is the address of the Cub Manual Server. Check it out it is chock full of information.

If nothing else, do yourself a favour and check out the Cub Specific Forum at farmallcub-dot-com. 1750 plus Cub Owners cannot be wrong.

Welcome to the world of Cubs Amos, and I sure hope that you do enjoy the greatest of the Letter Series tractors -- size is not everything...

I then tried my usual work around... guess what.. I cannot even send email through the safe mail assistant.

Gives me an error -- something wrong with the email address....

Yeah there is something wrong - it has been blocked.
Confusion breeds Discussion which breeds Knowledge which breeds Confidence which breeds Friendship

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

John *.?-!.* cub owner
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 63664
Tractors Owned: 47, 48, 49 cub plus Wagner loader & other attachments. 41 Farmall H.

Postby John *.?-!.* cub owner » Thu Sep 15, 2005 7:36 am

I think the site (or owner) has a severe case of permant PMS.
If you are not part of the solution,
you are part of the problem!!!

Rudi
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: E1A7J3
Skype Name: R.H. "Rudi" Saueracker, SSM
Tractors Owned: 1947 Cub "Granny"
1948 Cub "Ellie-Mae"
1968 Cub Lo-Boy
Dad's Putt-Putt
IH 129 CC
McCormick 100 Manure Spreader
McCormick 100-H Manure Spreader
Post Hole Digger
M-H #1 Potato Digger
Circle of Safety: Y
Twitter ID: Rudi Saueracker, SSM

Postby Rudi » Thu Sep 15, 2005 7:53 am

John:

I have a tendency to agree.

As many of you know, I am pretty easy to get along with. Not too much gets me riled up.

Yeah, sometimes a little patriotism doesn't hurt too much, but I really don't get riled too much, especially where my favourite hobbies are concerned which happens to be Farmall Cubs and computers. They are like my trout - very relaxing and restful whilst providing endless hours of enjoyment.

However, I am at the point where YTMag's link is going to disappear as a viable link to their site. I cannot justify recommending to anyone a site that I am not happy with. As with Garden Web and the old TF.com, they are not sites that are happy. So, poof.. as soon as I get a minute, it is going to change.
Confusion breeds Discussion which breeds Knowledge which breeds Confidence which breeds Friendship

beaconlight
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 10314

Postby beaconlight » Thu Sep 15, 2005 7:58 am

This site is so terriffic that I glanced at the others and never went back. Every one on farmallcub.com should be proud of the good work and help provided to all. Bye the bye I noticed we have another newbie from Australia.

Bill Sorensen
Bill

"Life's tough.It's even tougher if you're stupid."
- John Wayne

" We hang petty thieves and appoint the great ones to public office."
- Aesop

Return to “Off Topic”