This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Waldo Weather

Anything that might not belong on the other message boards!
Dan England
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 71770

Waldo Weather

Postby Dan England » Sat Sep 24, 2005 3:28 pm

We have had some wind and rain in southwest Arkansas, complement of hurricane Rita. Some pretty good wind gusts and about 2 1/4 inches of rain since ten o'clock. We really do appreciate the moisture since that probably equals the cumulative total since early July. No really bad storms and no significant damage to people or property, just glad to get the rain. How about in other areas? Dan

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Donny M
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby Donny M » Sat Sep 24, 2005 6:53 pm

Dan,

We had lots of wind about 20-35 mph most all day. Not much rain only about an inch in the gauge. Glad I stayed home though, no one takes care of your place like you :wink:
8)

Dan England
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 71770

Postby Dan England » Sat Sep 24, 2005 7:04 pm

Donny: We now have had four inches of rain. We are currently under a tornado alert and there are reports of several trees down a few miles south of Waldo. I am still happy about the rain though. I understand that I may not know you the next time we meet. Something about a new hair style, I think. Dan

Rudi
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: E1A7J3
Skype Name: R.H. "Rudi" Saueracker, SSM
Tractors Owned: 1947 Cub "Granny"
1948 Cub "Ellie-Mae"
1968 Cub Lo-Boy
Dad's Putt-Putt
IH 129 CC
McCormick 100 Manure Spreader
McCormick 100-H Manure Spreader
Post Hole Digger
M-H #1 Potato Digger
Circle of Safety: Y
Twitter ID: Rudi Saueracker, SSM

Postby Rudi » Sun Sep 25, 2005 2:35 pm

Donny:

Glad you guys all made out alright. Seems my sister in law has a couple cousins in your neck of the woods. They have been glued to CNN all weekend .. well since thursday nite...

Still waiting on word from them..
Confusion breeds Discussion which breeds Knowledge which breeds Confidence which breeds Friendship

Return to “Off Topic”