Bigdog

Mon Dec 01, 2008 7:13 pm

Just wanted to let everyone know that Mom took Dad to the emergency room this afternoon. He'd been complaining of stomach pain and cramps since Friday. At first, we dismissed it as overdoing Turkey Day, but after three days of not getting better they both got concerned.

Turns out it's his gall bladder. They're going to keep him overnight at the hospital. They've got him on pain killers and antibiotics and are working to schedule surgery, probably within the next couple of days.

We'd appreciate whatever prayers you can lift up for him and I'll try to keep you updated.

He's in Berger Hospital in Circleville. He doesn't have a room number yet.

Re: Bigdog

Mon Dec 01, 2008 7:36 pm

On the way, John :!: :!: Get well soon my friend :!: :!: :!:

Mon Dec 01, 2008 7:40 pm

Got em here also. Grump

Mon Dec 01, 2008 7:42 pm

Prayers coming from La Crosse, Bigdog!

All the best to you!!!

Mike in La Crosse, WI

Mon Dec 01, 2008 7:44 pm

Thinking of and praying for you Bigdog. Get well soon

Mon Dec 01, 2008 7:46 pm

Our thoughts are with you, Darrell. Get well soon.

Mon Dec 01, 2008 7:55 pm

My thoughts are with you Bigdog, get well soon, God Bless.

Mon Dec 01, 2008 10:25 pm

So sorry to hear that - thoughts and prayers from here as well. Please keep us informed of his progress.

Mon Dec 01, 2008 10:44 pm

Prayers and best wishes for a speedy recovery on the way from your Georgia friends!

Tue Dec 02, 2008 5:54 am

They are on the way

Tue Dec 02, 2008 9:10 am

About 8 years ago I had been diagnosed with a bad gall bladder, but had some company schools scheduled I badly wanted to go to, and knew it would be nearly a year before I could get on the schedule again. After talking it over with my Dr. he gave me some pain pills and I went on to the schools. First week was in Dallas and I didn't do to bad, but then I flew to Los Angles, and by Tue. of that week I would have been heading home, but was too sick to drive the 70 miles to the airport, so i toughed it out. got back Sat. morning and Mon. afternoon had gall bladder surgery. Sure felt a lot better afterward. Our prayers are with you.

Tue Dec 02, 2008 12:04 pm

God Bless you Darrell. Good thing you listened to the Boss Dog.

Tue Dec 02, 2008 6:32 pm

On their way BD :||):

Tue Dec 02, 2008 9:07 pm

Annie and I will keep you in our prayers, BD. Get well soon. :D