Re: Happy Anniversary Ron!

Sun Jan 25, 2009 9:19 pm

Stacey and Ron:

Image Meine ehefrau und mir, gesendet beste wuensches fur zie und dienne ehefrau dienetHochzeitstag. Image noch vieles mehr! Image entschuldigen fur meine grammatische :oops:

Sharing a lifetime together is probably the greatest adventure two people whose hearts are entwinned by love can have. Em and I send our very best wishes and congratulations on this most wonderful ocassion. We have been married 26.8 years about, and it still seems like yesterday and she is even more beautiful today than on the day we wed.

I can sense by your post that you both feel similarily. What a wonderful world isn't it :?:

Again, congratulations on this wonderful day.

Mon Jan 26, 2009 9:47 pm

Sorry for being late with my best wishes for a Happy Anniversary. Hope you two had a great day yesterday!

Wed Jan 28, 2009 9:27 pm

Happy Anniversary you two! Now Stacey, you be nice to ole Ron, and don't be too tough on him! :wink:

My father in law used to be pretty accident-prone, and every time he hurt himself, his wife (my favorite mother in law!), would laugh at him til she cried! That kidding back and forth for them formed the framework of a 52-year marriage that was only parted by the good lord, so keep it up, and you'll last just as long!

Take care,

Corky

Wed Jan 28, 2009 9:45 pm

happy anniversary!!!

Wed Jan 28, 2009 10:11 pm

Happy anniversary.

Thu Jan 29, 2009 12:39 am

happy belated anniversary and many many more to come :{_}: :-:-): :{_}: :-:-): :{_}: