Re: Could use some Prayers

Mon Mar 09, 2009 6:59 pm

Thanks so much for all the prayers. I did get an answer but not the one I thought I'd get. The Lord said this was not the one, and I'm good with that. He has something out there for me I just have to be patient. On another slightly different note, the reason I didn't get a post up sooner was because my Dad was having some issues and had a heart catherization this past Wed. which has led to some other test that are on going now. So far all reports are good that have come back but he's feeling very tired (mostly of going to the doctor) he has a good sense of humor about it all but please say a little prayer for him and my Mom too.

Thanks Everyone
Ron

Mon Mar 09, 2009 7:45 pm

You got it, friend. On the way.

Mon Mar 09, 2009 7:47 pm

we sure will Ron.

Mon Mar 09, 2009 7:49 pm

Ron, consider it done.

Mon Mar 09, 2009 7:51 pm

Yep!!!

Mon Mar 09, 2009 9:51 pm

Hey Ron,

Glad to hear you got an answer one way or the other on that opportunity...sometimes hanging is worse than no. Don't look back. We're offering up prayers for you and Paula, and for your Dad and Mom too!

Corky

Mon Mar 09, 2009 10:59 pm

Rosie and I have your family in our thoughts and prayers. We hope all goes well for your dad.

I agree with Charles that at least you got an answer about the job. The right thing is out there just waiting for you.

Tue Mar 10, 2009 10:50 am

...prayers goin' up from Buford.
Bill

Tue Mar 10, 2009 11:32 am

Ron,

Prayer has been lifted up.

Bill

Wed Mar 11, 2009 7:55 am

Ron, I hope things will work out for you very soon. I'm praying for you

Wed Mar 11, 2009 8:39 pm

Ron:

The Lord has a ministry for all of us, and our profession, calling, career is a valuable part of this ministry. It is one that has many chapters, some long, some shorter and some indeterminant. Not being able to see what our ministry is, can cause us much concern and heartache, but His plan is the one that we ultimately must travel. He does provide for each of us. You have the right idea, patience is the key, trust and faith in that He does have a specific plan for you. That you are good with it, is a testament to your faith.

We shall continue to pray for you that your path is illuminated in the near future, and that your personal ministry can continue. We shall also pray for your Mom and your Dad and we hope that all the tests continue to show good results.

Peace (+) to each of you.