Disney Vacation

Sun Mar 29, 2009 8:10 pm

Just wanted to share with you that we have returned from a fantastic family vacation. We took the daughter, son-in-law and both grandkids to Disney World for a week. We had the best time of our lives. I think the family did also.

I only saw 3 Cubs along the way and not one at Disney World. I sure could have used one to get around – that place is huge. It seems much larger than it did 20 some years ago when we were there with our daughter.

We are glad to be home and I am happy to get back on the forum. I really missed it.

Thought you would get a kick out of this picture. Just so you are not confused, Goofy is the one on the …….

Vince and Goofy.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Disney Vacation

Sun Mar 29, 2009 8:34 pm

Family reunion Vince???????? :big smile: :big smile: :big smile: :big smile: :bellylaugh:

Wed Apr 01, 2009 6:43 pm

No reunion, just a fun vacation with the family.

Thu Apr 02, 2009 9:32 am

Bigdog wrote:Family reunion Vince???????? :big smile: :big smile: :big smile: :big smile: :bellylaugh:

VinceD wrote:Just so you are not confused, Goofy is the one on the …….

Vince and Goofy.jpg

Vince:

As soon as I saw the pic, I thought the same thing -- then I saw BD's post.. and well it broke me up :lol: BD, That was hilariuous.. :big smile:

Glad you enjoyed Disney World. Never got to that one, but did do a lot of Disneyland in the late 70's when I lived there... tons of fun not only for the little ones, but for us older foggies as well :D