Prayer Requet

Mon May 18, 2009 12:01 am

My best friend in the whole world needs your prayers. Cameron was recently married and soon found oput his wife (Rae) had breast cancer. Before the discovery they found out that they were expecting also. This just complicated things. So after the chemo and treatments the baby made it through and was born, Hes a healthy little feller too.

Well this monday she has both breasts removed and I pray for a speedy recovery. In the meantime Cams mom was going to help with the baby. Sometime last sunday night she began having seizures one right after the other. She ended up being flown to U of L. It doesnt look good for her. They found leasions on her brain, abdomen, lungs and legs. Late tuesday afternoon they came in and told her she has terminal cancer. Brain and lungs look awful. This woman is like my second mother to me. Cam and i have been up there nearly all week long. He is the only child and there are no other kids to help her while his dad is away.

PLease keep them in your prayers :D

Re: Prayer Requet

Mon May 18, 2009 4:13 am

Thoughts and prayers from us.

Bill & Lynda

Mon May 18, 2009 6:22 am

Done

Mon May 18, 2009 6:28 am

Prayers are with you all!!

Mon May 18, 2009 7:19 am

Podge,

Prayer has been lifted up.

Bill

Mon May 18, 2009 8:05 am

You and your family have our prayers.

Mon May 18, 2009 8:34 am

Josh - these folks will certainly be added to our prayers. Stay strong for Cameron. He sure needs it right now.

Mon May 18, 2009 10:02 am

You got it Podge! Sounds like multiple prayers are needed.

Tue May 19, 2009 12:28 am

Rae came thru her surgery today just fine. Drs seem to think its all gone now. He said he appreciated the thoughts and prayers. I know i do. Now its on to his mom, its gonna be a long rd

Tue May 19, 2009 7:20 pm

Prayers from the Ozarks are on the way from Annie and I.

Thu May 28, 2009 10:37 pm

Prayers from here also. Grump