Our prayers are with you and your family as you travel down this difficult path. Be assured that the Lord has your Mom in His hands and according to His plan, all will unfold as it should. He sends us into this world to share our ministry with our friends, neighbours and community and when our individual ministries are at the end, the Lord calls us home.
We shall pray that the Lord provide for your Mom a peaceful walk down this path and that the Lord provide for you and your family the strength to help her on this journey.
Peace to you all (+) in the name of His Son, our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.
The 23rd Psalm helped me as I my Dad walked down that path before the next phase of his journey, and it has helped me immensely since in dealing with his passing. My hope is that it will offer some help to you and yours as well. Faith is such a strengthening foundation.
- 1 The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want.
- 2 He maketh me to lie down in green pastures; He leadeth me beside the still waters.
- 3 He restoreth my soul: He leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for His name's sake.
- 4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for Thou art with me; Thy rod and Thy staff they comfort me.
- 5 Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: Thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.
- 6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Lord for ever.