More prayers needed for our friends

Thu Sep 24, 2009 8:06 pm

At Hopes work she has made a new friend last year who is such a great individual. Her family has come into some family illnesses the summer and she just can't catch a break.

First her son has this disease that doesn't allow his legs to grow at the same time (one is an inch longer) and he is only 7 or 8. So now he can't play any sports or do anything that amounts to any fun as he could do damage. At this time he is doing great and being a young kid as best as he can.

Second her father was diagnosed with Colan cancer. At first he was doing alright but now he is having some troubles and feeling ill after the treatments. We are pulling for him as he and his family are the nicest and greatest people you will ever meet. Once his treatment is done he will be in quarantine at his home for quite a few months. No one but immediate family that are healthy are aloud around him.

Third her sister found out that she has a tumor on her brain, at this time they know nothing more.

I know this family would greatly appreciate your thoughts and prayers in their time of need. Thanks so much for your support.

Re: More prayers needed for our friends

Thu Sep 24, 2009 8:11 pm

Dave,

Prayer has been lifted up.

Bill

Thu Sep 24, 2009 9:35 pm

Dave:

Done. The Lord will provide according to His plan. All we need to do is have faith and well pray -- (+) They are on the way.

Fri Sep 25, 2009 6:16 am

Dave - our thoughts and prayers go out for your friends.

Sat Sep 26, 2009 7:46 pm

Prayers sent!! It has been a tough year!! Kevin

Sat Sep 26, 2009 7:56 pm

Done

Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:29 pm

Prayers on the way from the Ozarks from Annie and me.

Wed Sep 30, 2009 9:56 pm

Dave,

Our thoughts and prayers are there .

Greg
"Greg 49"

Thu Oct 01, 2009 4:50 pm

Dave...my mom's a Methodist minister so I'll ask her to keep the thoughts and prayers moving along from down in Massachusetts. CW

Fri Oct 02, 2009 2:49 pm

Prayers sent.....

I will keep them in my thoughts and future prayers...

John

Fri Oct 02, 2009 6:39 pm

Wow, that is surely a tough situation. You got it X 2 from RI!