Wooo Hooo!!! Working!!!

Thu Oct 01, 2009 5:15 pm

Well it seems my summer vacation has come to a close.I got a job at the local IH Dealer of all things as a partsman.30 day trial period,shouldn't be a problem.Be nice to be working again,though I had a lot of plans this month.They are all on hold.I won't be going to Cecils NE Cubfest[Sorry Bill] and my Maryland plans are on hold also[ Sorry Don]Can't wait to get in the swing of things.SterlingFarm Euqiment is about 10 1/2 miles from me.that is a great thing!!! No interstate or long commute.Start tomarrow!!! YEEEEEE HAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!! KETCHAM :{_}: :{_}: :{_}: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Re: Wooo Hooo!!! Working!!!

Thu Oct 01, 2009 5:37 pm

congrats kevin. glad to hear that

Thu Oct 01, 2009 5:55 pm

We sure wish you could be here but hey working is good. Now remember treat those old guys redoing tractors good. :D

Thu Oct 01, 2009 5:56 pm

We'll miss you, at Cecil's, but the job, is more important. Congratulations! Ed

Thu Oct 01, 2009 5:59 pm

Kevin:

Congrats :applause: on the new job. Hope it gets to be a keeper. Partsman at an IH Dealership :?: :?: Not only do you got a good counter job.. but one that includes a hobby/passion :!: Terrific :D

Thu Oct 01, 2009 6:32 pm

Congratulations, Kevin. :{_}: How much of a discount do you get? :lol:

Thu Oct 01, 2009 6:44 pm

Congratulations, Kevin. Hope it works out perfect for you. :D :D

Thu Oct 01, 2009 7:05 pm

Congrats Kevin!!!

Good Luck with the new job

Mark

Thu Oct 01, 2009 7:08 pm

Kevin,

Wonderful!!!!!! Lots of advantages. Now I know where to go on a parts run. :) :)

Bill

Thu Oct 01, 2009 7:20 pm

GREAT news Kevin :!: :!: You should enjoy working in tractor parts....I worked at our local IH dealer from 99 to 01...that is how I got started in cubs.

Thu Oct 01, 2009 7:26 pm

Congrats Kevin! Best of luck with the new job.

Now we know where to for our parts. :lol:

Thu Oct 01, 2009 7:40 pm

Great Kevin. Glad to hear you are back to work.

Thu Oct 01, 2009 8:43 pm

congratulations kevin.

Thu Oct 01, 2009 9:44 pm

Kevin, that 30 day trial period should be nothing for you. You should get through that with no problem.

Congrats on getting something that interests you.

Thu Oct 01, 2009 9:48 pm

Kevin, it couldn't have happened to a more deserving person. I bet the knowledge you've gained through your tractor hobby will give you a great head start. Glad to hear it ! Good luck - I'm sure the trial will be a cake walk. :{_}: Take care !