Re: Wooo Hooo!!! Working!!!

Thu Oct 01, 2009 11:05 pm

A job and Tractors... :{_}: ... Dont get much better than that...

Thu Oct 01, 2009 11:08 pm

I'm glad for you, Kev. Good things come to those who wait :wink: :{_}: :{_}:

Fri Oct 02, 2009 10:53 am

Good deal. Hope all works for ya. Grump

Fri Oct 02, 2009 11:22 am

congrats kevin, get ready cause going back to the work force is wonderful,but a shock to the system :lol: :lol: :lol: i got used to doing what i wanted and being regulated is nice.....but different. good luck :big afro:

Fri Oct 02, 2009 12:45 pm

Just called Kevin and gave him my parts order. Said he was having a blast. He told me he was learning about combines this morning. :) :) Good luck, my friend.

Bill

Sat Oct 03, 2009 12:01 am

Thanks all !!!! It is hard doing something very differnt than what you are used to!! The people that are in parts are great!! I learned a lot today[first day!!] and only hope to learn a heck of a lot in the coming days.It is hard to change fields at my age,but the automotive field is dead out here.Ag is big here and have all ready met a lot of my neighbors close by.I love the area I'm in and this just makes me feel better.Combine parts and everything else is new and I hope I can keep up.Most of my world now is within 15 to 20 miles.Boy does that stink Haha!!! Kevin :{_}: :{_}: :{_}: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Sat Oct 03, 2009 6:28 am

Kevin,

Glad you had a good first day on the job. With your experience and positive attitude, you won't have any trouble learning the ropes. Parts is parts. :D

Sun Oct 04, 2009 3:02 pm

Best of luck on the new job, Kevin. :{_}:

Sun Oct 04, 2009 3:21 pm

Good for you Kevin, will miss you at Cecil's for sure.

Mon Oct 05, 2009 8:13 am

Kevin

That is great to hear and the ONLY excuss excepted for not being at Cecil's :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Take care and best of luck.

Mon Oct 05, 2009 8:15 am

Wow, can't think of a more perfect job for you! Best wishes on the new gig.

BTW, I have only been to a couple of dealers and the last time I was surprised about the parts guy's lack of knowledge and interest in tractors. In my opinion, the parts guy makes all the difference in the world (OK it's really the only place I ever go at a tractor or car dealership) and IS how I 'rate' the place.

I do expect you to give an explanation of the features and benefits of HY-TRAN Ultra next time I see ya.... :wink:

Sorry you can't make it to Cecil's, but hey it's for a good cause!

Mon Oct 05, 2009 9:16 am

Congrats Kevin, your employers should see an increase in demand for Cub parts
real soon :lol: ,plus, you can educate them in how to find and supply antique parts :{_}: You will do fine Kev!

Mon Oct 05, 2009 10:16 am

Bill E Bob wrote:Congrats Kevin, your employers should see an increase in demand for Cub parts
real soon
:lol: ,plus, you can educate them in how to find and supply antique parts :{_}: You will do fine Kev!

Bill,

I already called in my order during Kevin's first day.

Bill

Mon Oct 05, 2009 2:59 pm

That's great Kevin!! Can we PM our parts orders? :lol: :lol:

Mon Oct 05, 2009 5:03 pm

Just catching up from our trip to Stonethrow Kev! Congratulations!