New addition....

Sun Oct 04, 2009 9:44 pm

Well I never thought I would be so happy about being old enough to be a Grandpa… but I am!

My daughter gave birth to our first grandchild last Friday! Those at CI Cubfest may recall seeing my daughter (pregnant) when she came with my wife, son in law and his two boys when they came to visit. I guess this means she will have a natural attraction to Cubs!

She had a BEAUTIFUL little girl, Maya Anne Totleben, 7 pounds 4 ounces, 19” tall, born 10/2/09 @ 9:08 am. I was fortunate to get over to Indy to see her just after she was born and hold her. I went back over today to visit and I think she is even more beautiful!

Yea, I am a proud Grandpa! I just had to share!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: New addition....

Sun Oct 04, 2009 9:47 pm

Congratulations to all.

Sun Oct 04, 2009 9:52 pm

Congrats Dave.

Bob

Sun Oct 04, 2009 10:00 pm

At first I thought you had added another Cub to that pair you have.

Congrats on the new family member.

Sun Oct 04, 2009 10:18 pm

Dave:

Welcome to the Grandpa Club. I am sure that you are going to enjoy it immensely........ grandkids are really precious. :D

Sun Oct 04, 2009 11:05 pm

Congrats dgrapes now you can get to spoiling that little girl :{_}: :{_}: :{_}: my first born is named maya amber 8)

Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:33 am

Congrats

Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:42 am

David,

Congratulations! Grandkids are the best.

Bill

Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:57 am

congratulations David, and mom and dad :{_}: :{_}: :{_}: :{_}:

Mon Oct 05, 2009 9:18 am

Congrats Grandpa Dave :!: :!:

Mon Oct 05, 2009 2:51 pm

Congrats Dave! Enjoy that new little bundle of joy! :D

Mon Oct 05, 2009 6:44 pm

Congratulations, Grandpa. :{_}: :{_}: Better start getting a Cub ready for her. :D :D

Mon Oct 05, 2009 6:46 pm

Congratulations David! She looks so tiny!!!!!!!

Mon Oct 05, 2009 8:15 pm

Thanks everyone!

I am still floating on air, she is such a bundle of joy!

I have an old peddle tractor I salvaged years ago... I guess I had better get busy painting it up like a Cub!

Yes BigDog she is tiny, it has been a few years since I have had one that small!

Talking about tiny, here is her picture when they brought her home from the hospital yesterday (I love this picture!!! :D :D )

Yea, I am a proud Grandpa!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Mon Oct 05, 2009 9:18 pm

Congrats Dave
Also to the Sister Medic.
Wish everyone joy.