This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

5th Anniversary

Prayer Requests, Family Announcements, Weddings, Anniversaries, Birthdays, etc.
Rudi
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: E1A7J3
Skype Name: R.H. "Rudi" Saueracker, SSM
Tractors Owned: 1947 Cub "Granny"
1948 Cub "Ellie-Mae"
1968 Cub Lo-Boy
Dad's Putt-Putt
IH 129 CC
McCormick 100 Manure Spreader
McCormick 100-H Manure Spreader
Post Hole Digger
M-H #1 Potato Digger
Circle of Safety: Y
Twitter ID: Rudi Saueracker, SSM

5th Anniversary

Postby Rudi » Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:28 am

This was not a topic that was at the top of my think list for today. But I read a post which got me thinking about something, so I did a search and found a couple threads I had either forgotten about and in one case didn't even know existed. :big say what: So as I was checking for the item I was searching for, I read a couple of threads. Boy did I get an awakening :!: I have never forgotten, but as with many things, stuff can get tucked away and then cluttered with cobwebs. :(

I guess I really don't have to mention that this is a very emotional thread for me.

Today, the 29th of December 2009, is the 5th anniversary of something very special. A day when my bride posted on farmallcub.com for the first time. It was to thank everyone for a token from those whom I dearly call FRIEND and who happen to inhabit http://www.farmallcub.com. Without these fine folks, and especially a close cadre of folks I will be privileged for the rest of my life to call friend, I do not think I would have made it as easily as I did. Along with my family and their love and support, each of you helped get me through one of the most difficult periods in my life.

5 years ago I had 12 major blockages in my heart which were found shortly after a heart attack I suffered after CubFest Northeast 2004. I ended up requiring a sextuple bypass. Needless to say with my health issues at that time, it was touch and go if I could even qualify as a candidate for CAB Surgery let alone survive it. But with the thoughts, prayers, notes, cards from all of you, make it I did. That Christmas in 2004 was very very special. Christmas Eve when we as a family traditionally open gifts from family and friends, became pretty emotional for all of us.

Image Image

I just wanted to let my friends know that I haven't forgotten. I never will forget the kindness, friendship and love that was given to me and my family by my friends on farmallcub.com. You all know who you are..... :!: For those new members since.. when I say that this is the very best forum on the internet, I mean it from the bottom of my heart. When I say that the people who are members and family here are the best in the world, I mean that from the bottom of my heart. For without them, I may not be here :!:

Merry Christmas to all of you, Happy New Year and may the New Year bring Joy, Peace, Happiness, Good Health and Prosperity to all.

Please, let us remember also those who need our prayers and our thoughts as they recover from severe health issues. Two of our own come to mind immediately.. our friend George Willer as he travels the long road of recovery and his bride Marilyn, our friend Russ Leggitt and his bride Miss Martha who is need of our prayers as she travels a similar road. (+) to you all.
Confusion breeds Discussion which breeds Knowledge which breeds Confidence which breeds Friendship

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

beaconlight
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 10314

Re: 5th Anniversary

Postby beaconlight » Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:12 am

Rudi we all love you and respect you. Respect being the harder one because it must be earned before given.
Bill

"Life's tough.It's even tougher if you're stupid."
- John Wayne

" We hang petty thieves and appoint the great ones to public office."
- Aesop

ricky racer
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 49120

Postby ricky racer » Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:28 am

beaconlight wrote:Rudi we all love you and respect you. Respect being the harder one because it must be earned before given.

:Dito:
1929 Farmall Regular
1935 John Deere B
1937 John Deere A
1941 John Deere H
1952 John Deere B
1953 Farmall Cub

RUSSALL
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 19344

Postby RUSSALL » Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:24 pm

Glad to have you with us Bud!!!

Russ
1979 International Cub (Artie),193 plow,22 sickle mower,144 cultivator,54a blade,59" belly mower,wheel weights
1944 John Deere B , A-3 B-3 two way plow.....Grandpa's Deere,Still can't find his FARMALL A

John(videodoc)
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 61944
Tractors Owned: -
55 F-Cub - snow plow and chains
3 Demonstrators Restored.
"Bette" - 22 mower
"Roxie" - 144 Complete Cults'
"Sandy"(Done) 193 Plow
1950 Demo, "Billie"
-(Woods 59")
Corn Stalk Cutter
23a Disc
&
2005 Mahindra w/FEL

Postby John(videodoc) » Wed Dec 30, 2009 5:01 am

Glad you are with still with us!

dakcub
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 93313

Postby dakcub » Wed Dec 30, 2009 2:58 pm

I dont know you yet Rudi....but I can say I feel the same about the people who call this website home, I consider some I have gotten close to part of my family..
Robert (wishes you and your family good health in 2010) Miller (+)

VinceD
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 65626
Tractors Owned: 1949 Cub "Frodo"
1949 Cub "Sam" (future Project)
1965 Lo-Boy "Pippin"
1940 H "Walter"
1953 SC "Gimli"
Cub Cadet HDS 2155

Postby VinceD » Wed Dec 30, 2009 8:19 pm

Rudi, may the New Year bring Joy, Peace, Happiness, Good Health and Prosperity to you and your family also. :D :D :D :D
Vince
High atop Hummingbird Hill
In the Missouri Ozarks

Jeff M
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 04071
Tractors Owned: Cubless, but living vicariously through others
'61 Ford 641
Kubota BX 2370

Postby Jeff M » Sun Jan 03, 2010 7:31 pm

Very well said, Rudi. You are a special person with special gifts and I am truly blessed to be able to have you as a friend.

:-D :-D :-D
Care and feeding of family's Ford 641 ('61)
Kubota BX 1860

Return to “Sharing with Friends and Family”