Happy Birthday, JJ

Fri Jan 08, 2010 5:32 pm

JJ, Carl and Cathy's granddaughter, recently had her third birthday. Happy Birthday, JJ. :{_}:

Re: Happy Birthday, JJ

Fri Jan 08, 2010 5:36 pm

Happy Birthday JJ. A cub ride would be nice except its to COLD

Fri Jan 08, 2010 5:42 pm

Happy Birthday JJ! Ask grampa to take you out for an ice cream so you can talk to the nice lady behind the counter again!

Fri Jan 08, 2010 7:08 pm

Happy birthday JJ.

Fri Jan 08, 2010 7:14 pm

Happy Birthday JJ. Tell grandpa Carl that all you want for your birthday is for him to stop referring to you as his "little monster". :shock:

Bob

Fri Jan 08, 2010 7:20 pm

Happy Birthday J.J. :||): :||): :{_}: :{_}: :{_}:

Fri Jan 08, 2010 7:24 pm

Happy Birthday, JJ :!: :!:
Enjoy your new Cub :wink: :D :D

Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:59 pm

Happy birthday, JJ. :{_}: :{_}:

Sat Jan 09, 2010 12:15 am

Happy birthday JJ :!:

Sat Jan 09, 2010 10:28 am

Happy birthday JJ :D :D :D give dollar a hug for me :||):

Mon Jan 11, 2010 9:47 am

Thanks, everyone! Wayyyy too cold for a Cub ride, it was 0 degrees yesterday morning. All is good at the Ice Cream Cottage again now that we've become regulars. Good girls get ice cream and I no longer mention what happens to bad girls. Speaking of bad girls, Dollar got those extra hugs and a bandaid over her tattoo. JJ tells me she isn't a little monster anymore because now she's my big girl. When she misbehaves that is actually her evil twin - if I can have one, so can she. Evil twin or little monster, now I set the timer for THREE minutes in the corner. Poor kid, three minutes is a long time and we can find corners anywhere.

Mon Jan 11, 2010 11:43 am

Carl,

I can SO follow what you are saying. Folks refer to the "terrible twos"... they have obviously forgotten about the "threes"... A three year old is like a two year old with one year's experience! One minute they are the most loving sensitive funny person in the world, and the next minute, they are just a PISTOL and you can't even talk to them.

We are in the midst of the threes with my son Charlie, so I can definitely relate to the "time out chair"... 3 minutes is a long time!!

Mike in La Crosse, WI

Mon Jan 11, 2010 12:46 pm

:{_}: :{_}: :{_}: Happy Birthday JJ :{_}: :{_}: :{_}:

Billy