This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Thanks Thomas!

Prayer Requests, Family Announcements, Weddings, Anniversaries, Birthdays, etc.
Barnyard
Team Cub
Team Cub
Zip Code: 45030
Tractors Owned: At This Time
40 Farmall Cubs (Round Hood)
2 Farmall Cub (Square Hood)
2 IH Cubs (Square Hood)
5 Lo-Boys (Round Hood)
2 Lo-Boys (Square Hood)
2 Farmall 404's
1 Farmall H
1 Ferguson 20
1 Cub Cadet 125
1 Kubota B-7100
Circle of Safety: Y

Thanks Thomas!

Postby Barnyard » Sun Dec 05, 2010 6:17 pm

I got a little package in the mail the other day. Well it wasn't real little, it was about the size of a shoe box and wrapped in brown paper. Many of you know that I'm a federal government employee, so the first thing I checked for were protruding wires, ticking sounds, oily stains, discoloration, odors, etc. You know, all the things I have been trained to look for when packages arrive in my building.

This had me wondering!

Then I turned it over and saw this!

Okay, it's somebody who knows me, so I flip it over again and see the return address. Whew, it's from Thomas Peterson, a forum member in Nappanee Indiana. He's a good guy! But when I unwrap it I think, "Wow, how did Tom know I needed a new pair of shoes"? Another thought I had was, "Will they fit"?

So I open the box and I find a beautiful pair of......baggies stuffed with this.

Don't let that plate fool you. There is a lot more than that in those bags. It should keep me busy for a while. It is very good, Yummm!

Thanks for the thoughtfulness Thomas! That is a gift where one size fits all!
There are two ways to get enough Cubs. One is to continue to accumulate more and more. The other is to desire less.

Circle of Safety

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to “Sharing with Friends and Family”