Proud Dad !! THANKS...

Wed Nov 02, 2011 9:59 am

A lot of you met my daughter Niki at this year's Tug.
Was privileged to attend her induction into the National Honor Society this morning. :D
The top 20 seniors and top ten juniors were inducted [Niki is a junior].
We are all so proud of her! :||):
NHS 2011 (1).JPG

NHS 2011 (2).JPG

NHS 2011 (3).JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Winfield Dave on Thu Nov 03, 2011 1:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Re: Proud Dad !!

Wed Nov 02, 2011 10:06 am

Congrats Nikki and Dave.

Bob

Wed Nov 02, 2011 10:15 am

Congratulations Nikki and Dave! Dave - you are blessed to have such a beautiful and talented daughter.

Wed Nov 02, 2011 10:28 am

Congrats to Nikki for the hard work and to you, Dave, for being there for her when she needs you. A good parent is sometimes forgotten when a child does well.

Wed Nov 02, 2011 10:31 am

Very good job to both of you.

Wed Nov 02, 2011 10:44 am

congrats

Wed Nov 02, 2011 10:51 am

Congrats, Nikki & Dave! This is awesome. Keep up the good work.

Wed Nov 02, 2011 11:28 am

Niki you have recieved a great honor. Dave I know how you feel. I felt the same when Ashley was inducted in her Junior year. You both deserve a lot of credit for the hard work it takes.

Wed Nov 02, 2011 1:26 pm

Dave and Niki congratulations i was lucky enough to have daughters to make it and i have a grandson who was recently inducted most people don't realize it takes more then grades to make it the hardest part for my grandson (Ben) was the community service.

Jim

Wed Nov 02, 2011 1:35 pm

Congratulations to all involved.

Wed Nov 02, 2011 2:13 pm

Congrats Dave!. I also have a daughter in NHS. :lol:

Wed Nov 02, 2011 2:35 pm

WOW Dave, she sure gets her good looks from her mother :) You should be very proud of her.

Wed Nov 02, 2011 2:37 pm

Dave
Tell Niki, that Anna and I said hello and to keep up the good work.
Jeremy

Wed Nov 02, 2011 2:50 pm

Niki and Dave:

Looks like a very proud papa and an equally proud and accomplished daughter :!: Know how you feel Dave, it is wonderful when one of our own excels...... :{_}:

Wed Nov 02, 2011 2:58 pm

Congratulations NIki, great job!! :{_}: Dave, I have no doubt she gets her intelligence from you but she obviously gets her good looks from her mom!! :lol:

You and the Mrs. must be very proud of her. My daughter is a sophomore in High School and is enrolled in the Michigan's, Math Science Center Program. She attends History, Band & English at the High School at Buchanan, MI in the afternoon and Math, Science / Biology & Technology in the morning at Andrews University in Berrien Springs, MI. It's a really neat program available for advanced students who choose to attend and are accepted into the program. She is one of 7 kids from Buchanan accepted into the program, not that I'm proud of her or anything. :wink: