At home at last

Fri Nov 18, 2011 6:07 pm

I was able to bring Joyce home today after they were confident that I could give her the Hepburn [sp] blood thinner, shots twice a day. I really appreciate all the prayers and thought from all of you.
We still have a long way to go. But we will get there. Something like this really make most thing seem trivial.
God bless you all

Boss and Joyce

Re: At home at last

Fri Nov 18, 2011 6:17 pm

Great news, David. Being at home will make the healing go faster.

Fri Nov 18, 2011 6:19 pm

Great to hear that she is at home David. I know that when something like that happens it makes a feller go to thinking about what is really important in life. Will continue to pray that she has a full and complete recovery.

Fri Nov 18, 2011 6:19 pm

Good to hear she is home. Healing works better in the home.

Fri Nov 18, 2011 6:22 pm

Great news Dave, I know the problems are not over but the fact that she came home is encouraging. Been thinking about you and your family all day, and will continue. Thanks for the update.

Fri Nov 18, 2011 6:27 pm

Glad to hear it David. Let us know if we can help you in in any way.

Al

Fri Nov 18, 2011 6:29 pm

Great to hear she is well enough to come home, Boss. I know you will both be able to rest better now. Please keep us posted and take good care of Ms. Joyce.

Fri Nov 18, 2011 6:33 pm

David, I am glad to hear that you are both home, take care of her, we will keep you in our prayers.

Bruce T.

Fri Nov 18, 2011 6:45 pm

good to hear she is well enough to come home

Fri Nov 18, 2011 6:55 pm

:big afro: :Dito: :thumbsup:

Fri Nov 18, 2011 7:13 pm

Good to hear that she's home and on the mend. Take care of her, and YOURSELF! Ed

Fri Nov 18, 2011 7:23 pm

ScottyD'sdad wrote:Good to hear that she's home and on the mend. Take care of her, and YOURSELF!
:thumbsup:

Fri Nov 18, 2011 7:47 pm

That's great to hear David, healing at home is always better than the hospital.

Fri Nov 18, 2011 8:28 pm

Good to her she is home. Take care of her and your self, and wish for a speedy recovery

Fri Nov 18, 2011 8:35 pm

Wonderful news Boss :D Glad to hear Joyce is home :!: Now, be sure and take care of yourself so you can take care of Joyce :wink: