Switch to full style
Prayer Requests, Family Announcements, Weddings, Anniversaries, Birthdays, etc.
Post a reply

...on this day 25 years ago

Wed May 02, 2012 10:10 am

Donna & I were joined in marriage.
Seems just like yesterday and we look forward to many more.

Didn't get away for the week as we had hoped but we will enjoy today.

...might even show up at Zagray on Saturday!

Peter

Re: ...on this day 25 years ago

Wed May 02, 2012 10:17 am

CONGRATS!!!!! I made it to 13,,,that was enough....Kevin :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Re: ...on this day 25 years ago

Wed May 02, 2012 10:41 am

Peter Person wrote:Donna & I were joined in marriage.
Seems just like yesterday and we look forward to many more.

Didn't get away for the week as we had hoped but we will enjoy today.

...might even show up at Zagray on Saturday!

Peter

Wow! Donna is letting you escape to Zagray?? She should, since today is the anniversary, not Saturday! Have a happy day! Ed
Approaching 40 years, for this old coot!

Re: ...on this day 25 years ago

Wed May 02, 2012 11:14 am

Congrats!!

Bob

Re: ...on this day 25 years ago

Wed May 02, 2012 12:32 pm

Congrats, we got 20 this september

Re: ...on this day 25 years ago

Wed May 02, 2012 12:57 pm

congrats!! ours starts September 15th!!!

Re: ...on this day 25 years ago

Wed May 02, 2012 2:04 pm

Pris and I are 15 in August. Bring her to Zagray's Saturday night and I'll cook you both dinner.

Re: ...on this day 25 years ago

Wed May 02, 2012 3:46 pm

Cecil wrote:Pris and I are 15 in August. Bring her to Zagray's Saturday night and I'll cook you both dinner.


So romantic, Cecil! Shall I bring candles? Ed

Re: ...on this day 25 years ago

Wed May 02, 2012 4:04 pm

Peter ! Congratulations.Tomorrow May 3 Regina and I will celebrate 43 years together.

Re: ...on this day 25 years ago

Wed May 02, 2012 4:38 pm

Short timers. Bev has put up with me for 57 years come end of June. I hope you all catch up to us but we will keep chugging along.
Peter it has been a pleasure to meet your children, still have to meet your bride.

Re: ...on this day 25 years ago

Wed May 02, 2012 4:42 pm

Congratulations Peter !!

Re: ...on this day 25 years ago

Wed May 02, 2012 5:00 pm

beaconlight wrote:Short timers. Bev has put up with me for 57 years come end of June. I hope you all catch up to us but we will keep chugging along.
Peter it has been a pleasure to meet your children, still have to meet your bride.


Here ya go Bill;
Image

Peter

Re: ...on this day 25 years ago

Wed May 02, 2012 6:51 pm

Peter and Donna:

Congratulations :applause: on celebrating your Silver Anniversary :!: And that btw is one real nice wedding picture, the bride is radiant :D Course the guy with her looks pretty pleased with himself as well :wink:

So nice to see others reaching this milestone and it is a testament to both of you that your commitment to each other remains strong and looking forward to many more years together.

Em joins me in wishing you both many more years of wedded bliss. Happy Anniversary :{_}:

Re: ...on this day 25 years ago

Wed May 02, 2012 7:50 pm

Congratulations to you both. :D :D

Re: ...on this day 25 years ago

Wed May 02, 2012 9:05 pm

Congratulations, Peter & Donna! Wishing you many more...
Regards,
Post a reply