Just about to bust...

Wed Jul 18, 2012 6:23 am

My Son-in-Law has finished his stint in Afghanistan, and is now on American soil! After a week or so being de-programmed and evaluated, he will be able to return to his wife & daughter to resume their lives. Party planned etc. We all slept a bit better knowing that he is safe. Prayers of thanksgiving abound..
Regards,

Re: Just about to bust...

Wed Jul 18, 2012 6:25 am

Great news Stan, Hopefully they get a great assignment next that they'll enjoy together.

Wed Jul 18, 2012 6:26 am

Good deal. Please tell him we thank him for his service to our nation.

Wed Jul 18, 2012 6:27 am

Good to hear Stan! I'm glad he has safely returned. Please extend my thanks to him for his service to our country.

Wed Jul 18, 2012 6:36 am

Mike, Both daughters are married to military men. Currently, the other one in the Air Force, (back from Korea) is scheduled to leave Aug 1 for Japan, and this time will take my daughter AND 2 OF MY GRANDKIDS with him. (previously were at Wright-Pat) Japan is not a bad place to visit, I guess... (would rather Germany where I can communicate, lol)

Wed Jul 18, 2012 6:38 am

Great news! As the others have said, please thank him, for us, for his service. Ed

Wed Jul 18, 2012 6:39 am

Please thank him for his service, also. Even though he is a blue-suiter. :D

Wed Jul 18, 2012 6:45 am

Good news Stan. Tell him thanks for his service for me!

Larry G

Wed Jul 18, 2012 6:46 am

Great news Stan. Tell him we appreciate all he is doing for his country.

Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:08 am

Great news! As others have said, tell him "Thank you" for his service to help keep us free.

Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:58 am

Good news for sure! 8) 8)

Wed Jul 18, 2012 8:43 am

Great news. We appreciate his service

Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:34 am

It's great to hear he's back safe and sound. Where is Japan is your son-in-law headed? Unlike Don, I prefer blue and was stationed at Misawa AB.

Bob

Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:41 am

Great news Stan, and I would also like for you to say "Thank You" for me for his service to this great country.
Roy

Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:17 am

Stan great to hear. Like the others give him our thanks. Unlike Don I like blue. A different shade from the one Bob like though.