This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Have a Blessed Thanksgiving!

Prayer Requests, Family Announcements, Weddings, Anniversaries, Birthdays, etc.
Stanton
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 64070
Tractors Owned: 1942 Farmall AV, serial #87025
1947 Farmall Circle Cub, serial #2116
1948 Farmall Cub, serial #46066
Circle of Safety: Y

Have a Blessed Thanksgiving!

Postby Stanton » Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:00 am

Want to get this out to you all before I forget or leave the office for the day...

I've a lot to be thankful for and know to Whom my thanks is due. A loving wife and best friend, beautiful daughters and family, well fed, health, employed, and a wonderful church family. Also some extra income to buy and maintain hobbies along the way, like Cub tractors.

I appreciate you all and want to wish you a reflective and meaningful Thanksgiving. Hope that you return thanks to the Lord and seek Him first in all things.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!
Stanton
Image Circle of Safety

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

larryfoster
10+ Years
10+ Years

Re: Have a Blessed Thanksgiving!

Postby larryfoster » Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:05 am

I also have much to be thankful for.
Of the many things, I am thankful for this forum and the wonderful helpful people here.

ricky racer
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 49120

Postby ricky racer » Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:59 pm

I too have many things to be thankful for. First, I have a loving God that, thank goodness, doesn't give me what I really deserve and continues to provide for me and my family. Then there is the family, not just my wonderful wife and daughter but also the family that raised me from birth and set me on the path that I am on now. I have a job that has kept a roof over my head and I sometimes find a little extra cash to play with for Cubs, motorcycles and such.

As Stanton mentioned, I too have a wonderful church family, and good friends that tolerate me. Last but not least, I've got friends that I have never met here that I love to visit with and are always here to help me when I need advice or technical assistance or need encouragement.

Thanks guys.

Rick
1929 Farmall Regular
1935 John Deere B
1937 John Deere A
1941 John Deere H
1952 John Deere B
1953 Farmall Cub

Rudi
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: E1A7J3
Skype Name: R.H. "Rudi" Saueracker, SSM
Tractors Owned: 1947 Cub "Granny"
1948 Cub "Ellie-Mae"
1968 Cub Lo-Boy
Dad's Putt-Putt
IH 129 CC
McCormick 100 Manure Spreader
McCormick 100-H Manure Spreader
Post Hole Digger
M-H #1 Potato Digger
Twitter ID: Rudi Saueracker, SSM

Postby Rudi » Wed Nov 21, 2012 9:58 pm

Our Thanksgiving was back on Oct 8th, but as many have said I have lots to be thankful for and I know from whom all these blessings flow. Without Him standing beside me in health, carrying me in sickness and always in my heart, I know I would not have any of the blessings that I have. If I were to get what I deserve, it certainly would not be my loving wife, our beautiful children, our granddaughter, our families, our friends nor our Cub Cub Family.

Even though our Thanksgiving was back a few weeks, I wish for each of you a wonderful and blessed Thanksgiving shared with family, close friends and our Lord. May you all have a safe and enjoyable weekend. (+)
Confusion breeds Discussion which breeds Knowledge which breeds Confidence which breeds Friendship

Bezirk
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 22843
Tractors Owned: Farmall Cub 1949, Oliver OC3 crawler 1951, Ford 8 N 1948, Oliver 77 Row Crop 1953, JohnDeere, La, 1941, John Deere 4115/w loader, 2004, John Deere stationary power unit LUC, Farmall M, 1946, Oliver 77 Row crop w/ loader

Postby Bezirk » Thu Nov 22, 2012 10:23 am

I to am grateful for the many blessing that are mine. It is also very good to have such a forum to learn from and make good friends. To all of you and your families, Happy Thanksgiving.
Berlin
I started out with nothing and now I only have half of that left !

Return to “Sharing with Friends and Family”