Devastating News

Fri Jun 06, 2014 10:39 am

Our son, Adam, and his wife, Christina, lost their baby this week. On Monday, Christina went in for a normal baby check at 30 weeks and there was no longer any heartbeat. We have never ever been through anything as devastating as this. We have lost grandparents and parents, but to see your own child lose his first baby is just heartbreaking. This has to be the worst thing they will ever have to endure. They loved that baby more than anything in the world.

Labor was induced and Fionna Louise was delivered Wednesday afternoon. She was just beautiful and looked like Christina. Her parents and all her grandparents had a chance to greet her, bond with her and then say goodbye with a baptism/memorial service. She will always be loved and remembered.

Please say a prayer for Adam and Christina.

Re: Devastating News

Fri Jun 06, 2014 10:48 am

Denny, I passed this along to Rosanne, She and I send our prayers to your entire family. I know how much you all were looking forward to the new addition.

Fri Jun 06, 2014 10:50 am

So sorry to hear this news, Denny. Our condolences to the entire family.

Fri Jun 06, 2014 10:57 am

Denny, our hearts go out to you and your family. That has to be tough for sure and we have you in our thoughts and prayers. God Bless, Steve

Fri Jun 06, 2014 11:09 am

Sorry to her that. Prayers from here.

Fri Jun 06, 2014 11:29 am

Saddened to hear of this. May the Lord truly comfort you and your family during this difficult time.

Fri Jun 06, 2014 1:06 pm

Denny, my heard sank when I read this thread. My wife Allison and I went through this very thing with a stillbirth of my son, Michael, when we were about 38 weeks along. I can only describe this as the absolute worst moment of my life. I remember every minute of that day after my wife called me from the doctor's office that day. I am SO sorry for you and for your family... Please know that you are in my prayers and if you would like to talk, I am here for you. Send me a PM and I'll give a call...

God bless you...

Mike

Fri Jun 06, 2014 3:09 pm

Our thoughts and prayers are with your family. I can't imagine what you are all going through:( God bless you all!

Fri Jun 06, 2014 3:21 pm

Sorry to hear of your loss. Thoughts and prayers, go out to your family.
Ed

Fri Jun 06, 2014 4:53 pm

Prayers from our family to yours….

Fri Jun 06, 2014 5:07 pm

Denny,

My heart goes out to you, Candi, and your family as you deal with this loss. Rest assured that prayer has been lifted up.

Bill

Fri Jun 06, 2014 6:37 pm

very sorry for your loss.

Fri Jun 06, 2014 6:53 pm

You and your family have our prayers. We also lost our first child, so understand how it hurts.

Fri Jun 06, 2014 7:21 pm

Cindy and I send our condolences. Our prayers are with you and your family.

Larry

Fri Jun 06, 2014 7:39 pm

Unfortunately, I can relate, Denny. I'm so sorry for your families loss.