This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Hotsy Hot Water Pressure Washer Problems

Tools and Reviews to help your fellow Cubber's.
Forum rules
Unwarranted FLAME reviews will be deleted without notice. Members are encouraged to exhaust all arbitration efforts with the companies before posting negative reviews here.

FarmallCub.Com and the moderators are not responsible for member reviews of businesses and attractions.

Send issues regarding reviews to Cub@farmallcub.com.
AL Farmall Boy
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 35630
Circle of Safety: Y

Hotsy Hot Water Pressure Washer Problems

Postby AL Farmall Boy » Wed Jul 11, 2018 8:44 am

Anyone here have a Hotsy Hot Water Pressure Washer or a similar machine in general? I'm having problems with ours after using it twice after coming out of the shop. Can't remember what It was in for, since that was last year and I didn't take it; but I'm going to try to fix it this time hoping it isn't completely worn out. Plus, if I can't fix it we bought an identical brand new unit when we picked this one up at the shop. I can always pull it out and hook it up and use it worst case.

This one started out with having good/normal pressure at the tip then pressure would come and go (start/stop) kind of like you'd be washing and let go of trigger, pull it again and no pressure. Then it might fade back in for a little bit. Now all it does when you pull the trigger is one constant LOW pressure. Reminds me of a "spot free rinse" at a drive thru car wash. Also when you have the burner on, the burner heats in spurts and smokes dark, black smoke. At first, I thought it was out of diesel fuel causing the burner problem, but that isn't the case.

You can see it all in the video. Just hoping I can fix it rather than spending another $600-700 on it. All comments and opinions are appreciated.

https://youtu.be/72hv7mkgIWM
Regards,
Chase
205-368-5339
ihfarmallrtr@gmail.com

:tractor: Follow my page "Alabama Tractor Pickers" on YouTube & Facebook! :tractor:

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to “Tool Talk and Reviews”