This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

AZ, Flagstaff Nice Restruant

Tools and Reviews to help your fellow Cubber's.
Forum rules
Unwarranted FLAME reviews will be deleted without notice. Members are encouraged to exhaust all arbitration efforts with the companies before posting negative reviews here.

FarmallCub.Com and the moderators are not responsible for member reviews of businesses and attractions.

Send issues regarding reviews to Cub@farmallcub.com.
Little Indy
10+ Years
10+ Years
eBay ID: falco-de-fiume

AZ, Flagstaff Nice Restruant

Postby Little Indy » Sat Aug 30, 2008 8:33 am

Campus Coffee Bean
Very Close to University of Northern AZ 800 S Milton but you have to look for it in the Mall
Very good value for money spent. Highly Recommended
August 2008

We held a family reunion in Flagstaff Az. Saw the Grand Canyon and Monument Valley. Also Walnut Canyon. Came across an excellent but a bit hippy coffee house that had very good coffee and great sandwiches. Large breakfast menu. Five star place at 3 star prices.

Richard
Si hoc legere scis,nimium eruditionis habes.

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

PageRob
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 86040
Tractors Owned: 1948 Farmall Cub "Black Cat"
Mamod TE1A "Kayenta"

Re: AZ, Flagstaff Nice Restruant

Postby PageRob » Tue May 05, 2009 12:10 am

I used to live in Flag for 5 years, and I never ate there. But there's so many good restaurants there: Beaver Street Brewery, Strombolli's, Crystal Creek Sandwiches, Collins Irish Pub, etc. etc. Next time you (or anyone here) is in Flag, let me know! We can have an impromptu Cub meetup thing!
"The only thing we did was wrong was stay in the wilderness too long/the only thing we did was right was the day we started to fight."
-Old Spiritual

Return to “Tool Talk and Reviews”