This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Days Inn - Farmington, Missouri

Tools and Reviews to help your fellow Cubber's.
Forum rules
Unwarranted FLAME reviews will be deleted without notice. Members are encouraged to exhaust all arbitration efforts with the companies before posting negative reviews here.

FarmallCub.Com and the moderators are not responsible for member reviews of businesses and attractions.

Send issues regarding reviews to Cub@farmallcub.com.
Song
10+ Years
10+ Years

Days Inn - Farmington, Missouri

Postby Song » Mon Sep 28, 2009 6:03 pm

Wife and I stayed there for the 09 Cubarama. It was a good stay. All quiet, internet worked and it had parking for my truck/trailer.

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Cub-Bud
Team Cub Guide
Team Cub Guide
Zip Code: 38658
eBay ID: Cub-Bud
Tractors Owned: Four FCUBs, one IH Lo-Boy, one B Farmall, two Cadets, and a John Deere B.
Circle of Safety: Y

Re: Days Inn - Farmington, Missouri

Postby Cub-Bud » Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:16 pm

Kacy and I stayed there in 2002 and 2003. In 2004, 2005, and 2006, we stayed in Fredericktown at the Abu Inn and would still be staying there if not for some "technical difficulties". Since 2007, we have stayed in Farmington at The Tradition Inn.
"Never forget where it is you come from, or you may find yourself someplace you don't want to be"

Greg Norman

Song
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby Song » Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:18 pm

Cub-Bud wrote:Kacy and I stayed there in 2002 and 2003. In 2004, 2005, and 2006, we stayed in Fredericktown at the Abu Inn and would still be staying there if not for some "technical difficulties". Since 2007, we have stayed in Farmington at The Tradition Inn.

I was warned of Abu so I didn't even look there. lol

Ken (48 Cub)
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 40023
Tractors Owned: 1948 FCub
1957 LoBoy

Postby Ken (48 Cub) » Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:32 pm

I have stayed at the Madison Inn for seven straight years but this year Abu screwed me. I guess it was just a matter of time. :( He gave my room to someone else so Dad and I stayed at the Traditions Inn in Farmington. It was nice, clean and no hassles.
Ken, Annie the '48.

I think we gotter if'n she don't jump, Andy Griffith.

Harold R
Team Cub Guide
Team Cub Guide
Zip Code: 71203
Tractors Owned: 1948,55, and 56 Farmall Cubs.

Postby Harold R » Fri Oct 02, 2009 12:06 am

Dad and I stayed at the Super 8 in Farmington. Not too bad, price was good, internet worked fine, and it is located right across from Ryan's Steakhouse. I'd stay there again.

Return to “Tool Talk and Reviews”