This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Tie down equipment supplier

Tools and Reviews to help your fellow Cubber's.
Forum rules
Unwarranted FLAME reviews will be deleted without notice. Members are encouraged to exhaust all arbitration efforts with the companies before posting negative reviews here.

FarmallCub.Com and the moderators are not responsible for member reviews of businesses and attractions.

Send issues regarding reviews to Cub@farmallcub.com.
Rabbit Holler Flash
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 63664
Circle of Safety: Y

Tie down equipment supplier

Postby Rabbit Holler Flash » Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:19 pm

Might want to check out www.sjmetalmfg.com for tie down stuff. My girlfriend is the lead machine operator there for sewing cargo straps. They manufacture all types of straps and chain tie downs. Small company in Cuba Mo. that makes products for the big resale places under their labels.They have online info available and stock most stuff for sameday shipping. They make custom sizes and will make up special order chain or strap configurations. They also make neat chain and strap padding pieces to protect your equipment from chain or strap dammage.

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

John *.?-!.* cub owner
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Tractors Owned: 47, 48, 49 cub plus Wagner loader & other attachments. 41 Farmall H.

Re: Tie down equipment supplier

Postby John *.?-!.* cub owner » Tue Feb 09, 2010 10:18 pm

I like those straps with chain ends. Wonder what they would charge if a bunch of us got together for some orders. Of course getting a bunch of us old geezers to agree on what we needed would be a challenge in itself.
If you are not part of the solution,
you are part of the problem!!!

Rabbit Holler Flash
10+ Years
10+ Years
Circle of Safety: Y

Re: Tie down equipment supplier

Postby Rabbit Holler Flash » Tue Feb 09, 2010 10:47 pm

John if i could get some ideas on What n How many Stella can work on pkg deal prices im sure. Or contact em direct they do one piece or truck loads, ive got some of their equipment on my big truck top quality workmanship.

Return to “Tool Talk and Reviews”