This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Great place for bearings, sprockets, chains, etc

Tools and Reviews to help your fellow Cubber's.
Forum rules
Unwarranted FLAME reviews will be deleted without notice. Members are encouraged to exhaust all arbitration efforts with the companies before posting negative reviews here.

FarmallCub.Com and the moderators are not responsible for member reviews of businesses and attractions.

Send issues regarding reviews to Cub@farmallcub.com.
Smiley
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 13357
Tractors Owned: 154 Lo boy
Allis Chalmers B
IH 350 utility
Case 580 backhoe
Massey Ferg 399 4wd
Farmall A
Have had several other antique tractors including a Fordson with Trackson conversion.

Great place for bearings, sprockets, chains, etc

Postby Smiley » Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:06 pm

http://www.usabearingsandbelts.com/m7/U ... aring.html

I purchased a 1" pillow block bearings USA made for $7.69 and a 1" bore, 14 tooth, # 60 sprocket for $12 and change.
TS wanted that much just for the weld on hub.

Service was great and shipping low. They have a 100% feedback rating on ebay.
smiley - upstate NY --- Git r done
Learned fixin and tinkerin from my Father and scavenging from my buddies grandfather, who could go to the dump with a half load and come back with a full one

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

magnumpi
10+ Years
10+ Years

Re: Great place for bearings, sprockets, chains, etc

Postby magnumpi » Mon Jan 17, 2011 8:59 am

Looks like a high quality supplier from what I saw on first glance . I love their shipping policy re: free shipping !! Craig

SHIPPING DETAILS/Location

3615 Century Blv Ste 4A

Lakeland, FL 33811

All orders are processed daily and shipped out based on stock availability. We ship via FedEx, UPS, USPS, Truck Service or Fed-Ex Express Delivery services. Free shipping items will NOT be shipped via Parcel Post we feel this is bad service.

Return to “Tool Talk and Reviews”