This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Carburetor Kit Is Junk

Tools and Reviews to help your fellow Cubber's.
Forum rules
Unwarranted FLAME reviews will be deleted without notice. Members are encouraged to exhaust all arbitration efforts with the companies before posting negative reviews here.

FarmallCub.Com and the moderators are not responsible for member reviews of businesses and attractions.

Send issues regarding reviews to Cub@farmallcub.com.
chief
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 71913
Tractors Owned: Farmall Cub 1951
Ferguson TO-30 1953
Two Craftsman
104 Cub Cadet
1650 Cub cadet
LT-1018 cadet

Carburetor Kit Is Junk

Postby chief » Mon May 02, 2011 11:11 am

I bought a Carburetor kit # 0236839 for my Cub old Smokie from TSC Tractor Supply Co. here in Hot Springs, Ar. for $ 24.99
it didn't have a chock rod, needle valve, and the bowl gasket is all most to big to get a seal. I got it together, we will see if it works when I get old smokie back, If not I will have to buy the one from steiner's,,,Steiner's Kit # IH825 for $ 42.25 comes with everything, I Know, I Know, I Should of Bought the Best to start with.
chief
Cub Star

Zip Code: 71913
Tractors Owned: Farmall Cub 1951
Ferguson TO-30 1953
Cub Cadet LT
Two Craftsman
Two Snappers
Private message

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor