This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Graco TrueCoat Airless Paint Sprayer

Tools and Reviews to help your fellow Cubber's.
Forum rules
Unwarranted FLAME reviews will be deleted without notice. Members are encouraged to exhaust all arbitration efforts with the companies before posting negative reviews here.

FarmallCub.Com and the moderators are not responsible for member reviews of businesses and attractions.

Send issues regarding reviews to Cub@farmallcub.com.
John(videodoc)
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 61944
Tractors Owned: -
55 F-Cub - snow plow and chains
3 Demonstrators Restored.
"Bette" - 22 mower
"Roxie" - 144 Complete Cults'
"Sandy"(Done) 193 Plow
1950 Demo, "Billie"
-(Woods 59")
Corn Stalk Cutter
23a Disc
&
2005 Mahindra w/FEL
Circle of Safety: Y

Graco TrueCoat Airless Paint Sprayer

Postby John(videodoc) » Thu Dec 29, 2011 6:52 am

Over the years i have had several wagner sprayers, and they do not compare to this item. I reluctantly purchased this item, after talking with the staff at Lowe's, having a LOT of underdecking to stain. Well i used, and was very satisfied. Once i master it, i am sure, i will elimate the run's :oops: Good flow, coverage, etc. Lot better than the wagner, and less noisy.

http://www.lowes.com/ProductDisplay?par ... &cId=PDIO1

John

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

John *.?-!.* cub owner
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 63664
Tractors Owned: 47, 48, 49 cub plus Wagner loader & other attachments. 41 Farmall H.

Re: Graco TrueCoat Airless Paint Sprayer

Postby John *.?-!.* cub owner » Thu Dec 29, 2011 10:52 am

Never had any dealings with the Graco, but I had a commercial Wagner for over 30 years I really liked, painted 2 or 3 houses with it, even painted my old 63 Chevy pickup with it. :lol: You did have to pay attention to what you were doing with it though, when using the pickup tubes in a gallon can to paint a house it would move a gallon of paint in about 10 minutes. Handy rig, till I loaned it to a guy that didn't clean it after using it. He brought it back in the box, and I didn't check it for 6 months or so, and at that point I just threw it in the trash.
If you are not part of the solution,
you are part of the problem!!!

camptonih
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 00000
Circle of Safety: Y

Re: Graco TrueCoat Airless Paint Sprayer

Postby camptonih » Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:46 pm

I have been in the drywall construction trade for 26 years and have owned 4 graco airless paint sprayers . While working on new homes part of my job is to prime the drywall. The sprayers I have are a lot bigger than that one but the quality is still there. My curent machine has had just over 26,000 gallons sprayed thru it. A lot of gun tips and empty 5 gallon pails to clean up but graco is one quality paint sprayer. Matt

Return to “Tool Talk and Reviews”