This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

parts experience

Tools and Reviews to help your fellow Cubber's.
Forum rules
Unwarranted FLAME reviews will be deleted without notice. Members are encouraged to exhaust all arbitration efforts with the companies before posting negative reviews here.

FarmallCub.Com and the moderators are not responsible for member reviews of businesses and attractions.

Send issues regarding reviews to Cub@farmallcub.com.
leroy68
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 30520

parts experience

Postby leroy68 » Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:21 pm

Called a local salvage/parts business looking for a 3 bolt brake bracket for right side on super a and piece that goes through bracket that pedal is on. He says yea I have one then says 400.00 for me to go and take it off :shock: I say 400.00 you are kidding :shock: he says no I dont work for nothing :roll: If I had not been so shocked I would have told him he probably dosent work much at all for those prices. Ordered it from JP for 60 plus shipping :D . So dont bother with Hollaway salvage in Madison Co, Ga. he is CRAZZZZYYYYYY.

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

beaconlight
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 10314

Re: parts experience

Postby beaconlight » Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:59 pm

You Know what Barnem said about a sucker born every minute. One was born for your minute before you.
Bill

"Life's tough.It's even tougher if you're stupid."
- John Wayne

" We hang petty thieves and appoint the great ones to public office."
- Aesop

leroy68
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 30520

Postby leroy68 » Tue Mar 13, 2012 3:57 pm

Talked to several folks in last couple days and they had similiar experiences so now I REALLY dont see how this guy is still in business!! Unless their are alot of suckers around!!

Scrivet
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 63664

Postby Scrivet » Sat Jul 28, 2012 8:34 pm

JP would have to sell seven to make the same money as this guy. Is the price crazy? Absolutely so, but all it takes is one person that says yes and this guy does one seventh the work. Not a bad deal for him really. Bonus for him, all the "cheapskates" won't bother him again, just the people with lots of money and not much brains.

Return to “Tool Talk and Reviews”