This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Superiorcooling radiator

Tools and Reviews to help your fellow Cubber's.
Forum rules
Unwarranted FLAME reviews will be deleted without notice. Members are encouraged to exhaust all arbitration efforts with the companies before posting negative reviews here.

FarmallCub.Com and the moderators are not responsible for member reviews of businesses and attractions.

Send issues regarding reviews to Cub@farmallcub.com.
Michael Beck
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 35466
Circle of Safety: Y

Superiorcooling radiator

Postby Michael Beck » Wed Apr 18, 2012 7:32 pm

I recently purchaed a cub radiator from superiorcooling. It weighed 7 lbs while the original was 9 lbs. The tank on the new one was visibly smaller but I have had no problems with it. The only issue was the overflow tube was not bent correctly so it did not line up with fan shroud or hood. I bent it to fit shroud and unsoldered it from side of tank to attempt to bend it corrrect for hood. It was coming loose from neck so I just cut it at neck leaving enough to attach rubber over flow tube. Would not be hard to bend some copper tubing and install one like the original. I was told it was not made in China but by a sister company in Ireland. There are no markings to identify who manufactured it. Came with a very nice gasket and I ordered it one morning and it arrived the next afternoon. I had no original cap so I am not sure if one would fit. I would order another from them if I needed one. I e-mailed about over flow tube but have not got a response so far. Here are a couple of pictures and there are some more in photo host.

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Barnyard
Team Cub
Team Cub
Zip Code: 45030
Tractors Owned: At This Time
40 Farmall Cubs (Round Hood)
2 Farmall Cub (Square Hood)
2 IH Cubs (Square Hood)
5 Lo-Boys (Round Hood)
2 Lo-Boys (Square Hood)
2 Farmall 404's
1 Farmall H
1 Ferguson 20
1 Cub Cadet 125
1 Kubota B-7100
Circle of Safety: Y

Re: Superiorcooling radiator

Postby Barnyard » Wed Apr 18, 2012 7:44 pm

Thanks Michael! You did a great job presenting it to us. It's been quite a while since we first discussed these. I'm glad you finally were able to get it straightened out.
There are two ways to get enough Cubs. One is to continue to accumulate more and more. The other is to desire less.

Circle of Safety

Return to “Tool Talk and Reviews”