This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Grease gun coupler

Tools and Reviews to help your fellow Cubber's.
Forum rules
Unwarranted FLAME reviews will be deleted without notice. Members are encouraged to exhaust all arbitration efforts with the companies before posting negative reviews here.

FarmallCub.Com and the moderators are not responsible for member reviews of businesses and attractions.

Send issues regarding reviews to Cub@farmallcub.com.
Bus Driver
10+ Years
10+ Years

Grease gun coupler

Postby Bus Driver » Thu Sep 19, 2013 10:48 am

http://www.ebay.com/itm/WILMAR-RIGHT-AN ... 0e&vxp=mtr

I am a sucker for most new tools that appear. Experience says that about half of them are a waste of money-- but some real winners may also be discovered.
This grease gun coupler is not a winner. It does not seal to the fitting, the grease just pushes out the end of the coupler. I had high hopes for this coupler, now all I have are disappointments. And I paid a higher price for the one I bought too.
Luck favors those who are prepared

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Jim Becker
Team Cub
Team Cub
Zip Code: 55319
Circle of Safety: Y

Re: Grease gun coupler

Postby Jim Becker » Thu Sep 19, 2013 9:40 pm

That looks a whole lot like one I got a couple years ago. At least I bought it locally, so it went back to the store. Later on, I got a similar one of a different brand (maybe a Lisle, I'd have to check). It works fine, in fact I used it today. I screwed a zerk into the end of it so I can just snap it onto my grease gun without removing the straight coupler.

Return to “Tool Talk and Reviews”