This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Steiner's Farmall Cub Resource Page

Tools and Reviews to help your fellow Cubber's.
Forum rules
Unwarranted FLAME reviews will be deleted without notice. Members are encouraged to exhaust all arbitration efforts with the companies before posting negative reviews here.

FarmallCub.Com and the moderators are not responsible for member reviews of businesses and attractions.

Send issues regarding reviews to Cub@farmallcub.com.
T-Mo
5+ Years
5+ Years
Zip Code: 63628
Tractors Owned: '40 H
'44 B
'47 Cub
'49 C
54A Blade
42 Woods Mower
Henderson Loader
Cultivators
No. 8 Little Genius 2-12 Plow
IH Running Gear
Circle of Safety: Y

Steiner's Farmall Cub Resource Page

Postby T-Mo » Fri Nov 17, 2017 6:17 am

I know that some here prefer TM tractor since they're a vendor and they had good success with TM. But, I received an email from Steiner (I'm no their email distribution list) and they have created a resource page dedicated to the Farmall Cub. Of course, they marketing their products, but there is also tabs on that page for videos, blogs, etc. So, I'm placing this thread here for those who aren't aware of this page and for those who are interested.

https://antique-tractor-parts.steinertr ... e:products

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Stanton
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 64070
Tractors Owned: 1942 Farmall AV, serial #87025
1947 Farmall Circle Cub, serial #2116
1948 Farmall Cub, serial #46066

Re: Steiner's Farmall Cub Resource Page

Postby Stanton » Fri Nov 17, 2017 7:50 am

I've always found Steiner's to overcharge for shipping/handling. But thanks for the resource anyway.
Stanton
Image Circle of Safety

Super A
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 28521
Tractors Owned: Collector of Super As, Corn Pickers, and a buncha other junk. Even a Cub now and then...

Postby Super A » Fri Nov 17, 2017 8:23 am

Steiner has stuff that you can't find at TM and some other vendors. As I mentioned before if you subscribe to their email list, they offer some pretty decent deals that help make up for shipping. I mentioned in another thread I had to purchase a distributor part that was almost 3x the price at TM, with the discount Steiner was offering for Veterans Day weekend it more than off-set the shipping cost.

Plus I got a handful of Cow Tails!

Al
White Demo Super A Restoration Updates

Let us pray for farmers and all who prepare the soil for planting, that the seeds they sow may lead to a bountiful harvest.
Celebrating 75 years of the Super A: 1947-2022

tmays
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 39154
Tractors Owned: 1969 Farmall Cub
1952 Cub
1942 Farmall H

Postby tmays » Fri Nov 17, 2017 9:17 am

Stanton wrote:I've always found Steiner's to overcharge for shipping/handling. But thanks for the resource anyway.

I agree. Yes, it’s possible to get cheaper shipping from them, but I don’t like jumping through the hoops. I only use them if I can’t get it from TM. And no, cow tails don’t do it for me. To each his own, of course, but I encourage folks to use a forum sponsor when possible. There’s no place else on the net where you will find an answer to your questions as quickly as you will here on the forum.
Thomas

T-Mo
5+ Years
5+ Years
Zip Code: 63628
Tractors Owned: '40 H
'44 B
'47 Cub
'49 C
54A Blade
42 Woods Mower
Henderson Loader
Cultivators
No. 8 Little Genius 2-12 Plow
IH Running Gear

Postby T-Mo » Fri Nov 17, 2017 9:41 am

I ordered from TM once, and the shipping wasn't too cheap, but it was in line with other vendors that I used in the past. Just wasn't a bargain on the shipping.

To get past the shipping costs, this thread's intention was to show a resource page for, not only parts, but videos and other information. It wasn't intended to start a debate on which vendor has the best selection, shipping, etc.

Stanton
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 64070
Tractors Owned: 1942 Farmall AV, serial #87025
1947 Farmall Circle Cub, serial #2116
1948 Farmall Cub, serial #46066

Postby Stanton » Fri Nov 17, 2017 11:10 am

T-Mo wrote:...It wasn't intended to start a debate on which vendor has the best selection, shipping, etc.

I'll take the blame. I started it. Please accept my apology.

The link you offered is helpful (as I stated in my original post) and I'm glad you linked us in. Thank you. Enjoy your weekend.
Stanton
Image Circle of Safety

Jim Becker
Team Cub
Team Cub
Zip Code: 55319

Postby Jim Becker » Fri Nov 17, 2017 11:36 am

Keep in mind that the technical information they provide skips over some important details. You will generally get better and more complete information from the how-to section of this site.

Urbish
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 48158
Tractors Owned: ~
1958 International Cub LoBoy
1947 Farmall H
1946 Farmall B
1953 Willys CJ3B
2022 Massey Ferguson GC1723E Subcompact

Cub Loboy L-54 Leveling and Grader Blade

Postby Urbish » Fri Nov 17, 2017 12:09 pm

Jim Becker wrote:Keep in mind that the technical information they provide skips over some important details. You will generally get better and more complete information from the how-to section of this site.

Yes, and Rachel's wrenching videos generally include situations where someone (maybe her, who knows) has already loosened the fasteners beforehand. But yes, it is a good resource if you want to get a general overview of what is included in a particular repairs.
Jim

Circle of Safety

Return to “Tool Talk and Reviews”