This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Optima 6v Battery

Tools and Reviews to help your fellow Cubber's.
Forum rules
Unwarranted FLAME reviews will be deleted without notice. Members are encouraged to exhaust all arbitration efforts with the companies before posting negative reviews here.

FarmallCub.Com and the moderators are not responsible for member reviews of businesses and attractions.

Send issues regarding reviews to Cub@farmallcub.com.
indy61
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 00000
Circle of Safety: Y

Optima 6v Battery

Postby indy61 » Sun Mar 04, 2018 2:21 pm

I bought an Optima yellow top 6v battery in June 2010. It was actually a used/refurbished/blemished/returned/I don't remember what they called it battery from an Interstate dealer in Indianapolis. Still going strong and my Cub sits unheated without a maintainer all winter. Started it a few minutes ago and cranked like it was new, I haven't started it since late Dec. They don't make a 6v yellow top anymore but I will buy a red top when this dies. I have never had much luck with acid cell 6v lasting more than 3 or 4 years.

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=53035&p=439917#p439917

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

rockfarmer
5+ Years
5+ Years
Zip Code: 78633
Tractors Owned: 1947 Circle Cub
1948 Cub
1949 Cub (Rocky)
1950 Cub
1962 Cub
Circle of Safety: Y

Re: Optima 6v Battery

Postby rockfarmer » Wed Mar 14, 2018 7:22 pm

Does it fit in original style battery box?

Return to “Tool Talk and Reviews”