This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Alamo Steak House

Tools and Reviews to help your fellow Cubber's.
Forum rules
Unwarranted FLAME reviews will be deleted without notice. Members are encouraged to exhaust all arbitration efforts with the companies before posting negative reviews here.

FarmallCub.Com and the moderators are not responsible for member reviews of businesses and attractions.

Send issues regarding reviews to Cub@farmallcub.com.
John(videodoc)
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 61944
Tractors Owned: -
55 F-Cub - snow plow and chains
3 Demonstrators Restored.
"Bette" - 22 mower
"Roxie" - 144 Complete Cults'
"Sandy"(Done) 193 Plow
1950 Demo, "Billie"
-(Woods 59")
Corn Stalk Cutter
23a Disc
&
2005 Mahindra w/FEL
Circle of Safety: Y

Alamo Steak House

Postby John(videodoc) » Thu Mar 19, 2009 1:59 pm

Restaurants Business Name:Alamo Steak House
Complete Address: Gatlinburg and Pigeon Fordge Tennesse
Web Site Address: http://www.alamosteakhouse.com/
Value for the dollar (Excellent/Good/Fair/Poor): Excellent
Recommended (Yes/No): Yes
If near a CubFest/Cubarama/Tractor Show State Event Name:
DATE(s) of your Visit: April 2006 & April 08

Description of my experience with the business / attraction: I have been there in 2006 and twice in 2008. And each time, i would have to say, i had what turned out to be if not the best steak i have ever had it was a darn close second. Even the kids couldnt stop moaning in delite as they ate their hamburgers and hand breaded chicken strips. We liked it so much we ate here twice in 2008 during our week stay here. When we go back in 2010, i am sure we will eat there at least twice again. Be sure to print a coupon off their website, or look around town for one. To get that extra 10% off. Prices are average for a steak house, so saving a little doesnt hurt.

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to “Tool Talk and Reviews”