[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4493: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression'
Farmall Cub • View topic - I-Phone pix

I-Phone pix

Tue Feb 05, 2013 12:33 am

Been trying to post I-phone pix. They are too large and I can't seem to get them resized with Irfanview. Any ideas, help? Thanks, Dan

Re: I-Phone pix

Tue Feb 05, 2013 12:49 am

I send mine to photobucket, then copy the "Img" tag to post on the forum.

Tue Feb 05, 2013 5:15 am

Ditto to what Raymond said. Easiest way I've found to post a pic

Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:31 am

I have been using Coppermine here on the forum. Will have to look into that. Do you have a paid account?

Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:45 am

I don't know about Thomas, but my account is free. I have the photobucket app on both my iPhone and iPad and have posted pics this way exclusively for the past couple years.

Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:06 am

I use the free app also

Tue Feb 05, 2013 12:18 pm

There is a free app for ipone called SimpleResize. I haven't tried to post a photo from my iphone, but I have that application and it is simple to use. I assume you could simply upload an attachment from your iphone camera roll, after you have resized and saved the photo.

Tue Feb 05, 2013 4:31 pm

I have not had to resize a photo when posting to the forum when using photobucket. Just simply do as Raymond has posted and paste it in the forum. It's that simple

Tue Feb 05, 2013 5:02 pm

Dan:

In Irfanview choose save as and use the web format. It will give you smaller jpegs. Or you can choose specific sizes - 480x620 or so should be about right. You still can choose how to save it for a smaller format. With Irfan I can resize a pic down small enough for an avatar.

Tue Feb 05, 2013 5:58 pm

Thanks Guys, will have to try these and see what happens. Ethan, the Cub and I have doing some things in the yard and I know you guys want pictures. Today we moved portable concrete sidewalk. If you can move it, it must be portable, right? LOL. This will be the third location for this pair of slabs originally poured in the early 1950's about 3 and half miles from here.