This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Help a new Cubber out here

How do I.... ?
Jim Hudson
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 28001

Help a new Cubber out here

Postby Jim Hudson » Thu Nov 17, 2005 8:13 pm

Hey fellows! Met a fellow Cubber today and he is trying to register on the board. He just e-mailed me and said.

hey jim maybe you could help me out i tried registering at the farmall cub website it tells me to enter a confimation code but every time i do it says the code is wrong whats the deal
Young man for work, old man for advice

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Jim Hudson
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 28001

Postby Jim Hudson » Thu Nov 17, 2005 8:22 pm

Tim did you do this?

Enter the code exactly as you see it. The code is case sensitive and zero has a diagonal line through it.
Young man for work, old man for advice

Rudi
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: E1A7J3
Skype Name: R.H. "Rudi" Saueracker, SSM
Tractors Owned: 1947 Cub "Granny"
1948 Cub "Ellie-Mae"
1968 Cub Lo-Boy
Dad's Putt-Putt
IH 129 CC
McCormick 100 Manure Spreader
McCormick 100-H Manure Spreader
Post Hole Digger
M-H #1 Potato Digger
Circle of Safety: Y
Twitter ID: Rudi Saueracker, SSM

Postby Rudi » Fri Nov 18, 2005 6:25 am

Jim:

K, I just had a look and there has been an upgrade to the software.

I would suggest that your friend have a read on How To Become A Memember Of FarmallCub.com, and then the following.

I will try to update the How To thread in the next day or two.. right now I am a little busy with the new tractor registry...

I see on the Register Main Page right after you confirm your password that there is a new Confimation Code box. God, I really dislike them - but this one is at least easy to use unlike many I have been forced to use lately - and I can give examples..

Each of these confimation codes will be different and are random. In this case the confirmation codes is KJS63R it is in Upper Case. These confirmation codes are case sensitive, so it must be entered exactly as it is shown. Otherewise no workee..

If he has problems or cannot read it - there is a contact the Administrator link just above it.. or send Dennis an email and he will help out.

That is all I can do for the moment.

It appears nothing else has changed...

Hope this helps out your friend..

Cheers
Confusion breeds Discussion which breeds Knowledge which breeds Confidence which breeds Friendship

Return to “Message Board & Computer Questions”