Getting intermittent 404 Not Found errors?

Wed Mar 22, 2006 2:02 pm

Anyone else getting intermittent "404 Not Found" errors from the forum server?

I've used three different computers and gotten random 404's from all of them when using the forums today.

Wed Mar 22, 2006 2:19 pm

I guess you are just lucky Allen, I don't get to see things like that. :twisted:

Actually I did get it a coupe times in a row about 2 weeks ago, but no problems since.

Wed Mar 22, 2006 4:20 pm

im getting em, thought it was office stuff.

gotta do a double take to get in, but get there eventually.
what used to take one click, now its taking go back, click again little bit harder(like that makes a difference), and it works.

Wed Mar 22, 2006 7:44 pm

I get this sometimes.... i thought it was just my puter, but I guess not.....

Johnny

Wed Mar 22, 2006 7:46 pm

Allen, I too have gotten them on occasion, I thought it was just my connection service or worse :evil: my computer. But I have noticed something else lately as well. In the past when I made a POST, or marked a POST to notify me of other activity of that POST, I would get an email in my inbox. That has not been happening for the last week or so.

Thu Mar 23, 2006 10:20 am

Allen:

This is the type of error's that I have been commenting on, DNS, 404's, page request not found yaday etc....

Dennis is aware, but where the problem is, is probably difficult to say. It may be a hosting problem, it may just be a very slow route...

I have run the ping and tracert tests, and all appears normal,, even during slow loadups... so not sure what the problems would be...