This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Decals

How do I.... ?
James D Gray
10+ Years
10+ Years

Decals

Postby James D Gray » Tue Jun 10, 2003 1:12 pm

Where can I find decals for my Cub that I don't need a loan to buy? Looking for stick on McCormick Farmall Cub for gas tank. Whoever changed this borad must be a computer Junkie unless you have a degree in Computer Technology you can't move around in it. What was wrong with old board?

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Yo's Dad
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby Yo's Dad » Tue Jun 10, 2003 1:35 pm

James:

It is my understanding that the site had become so popular that the old format could not handle the volume of people participating without crashing and locking up too much. So Dennis set up a new format that handles the crowd much better. I think that if you will give it a little time, you will come to appreciate the forum and find it pretty easy to find your way around. If you need help, please let us know. Most of us have figured out some of it. Hang in there. As for the decals, I've heard that Maple Hunter is a good source. I can't remember where I got my clear vinyl decals, but they were good and cost about $15.00. I'll find the receipt and let you know.
YD, Grover and Ole Malley
‘Keepers of the Flame’ Image

Jim Becker
Team Cub
Team Cub
Zip Code: 55319
Circle of Safety: Y

Postby Jim Becker » Tue Jun 10, 2003 1:42 pm

Return to “Message Board & Computer Questions”