Vote for your favorite board style/template?

SubBlack
No votes
SubRed
No votes
SubSilver (current default theme)
50%
SubTrail
33%
Typ
17%
FarmallCub (not finished designing.)
No votes

Total votes : 6

Messageboard style/template shoot out, vote now.

Mon Apr 17, 2006 8:15 pm

Vote for your favorite color style/template; least popular will removed from FarmallCub.Com:

(7 Day poll.)
Last edited by Dennis on Tue Apr 18, 2006 6:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Mon Apr 17, 2006 9:05 pm

Dennis:

I voted for the typ cause that is my favourite. Easy on my eyes and I can differentiate stuff a lot easier..

However, with that said... I am curious as to what the Farmall Cub format will look like when you are finished designing it.. then my vote might have to change.... :roll: :oops: :roll: :shock: :lol: :lol:

Mon Apr 17, 2006 10:25 pm

No preference

Eugene

Tue Apr 18, 2006 5:32 am

I have used (Sub Silver) since this board began. I find it the easiest to view for me. The other ones with red & orange colors bleed over on the screen and are fuzzily distracting.

Tue Apr 18, 2006 10:57 am

I will vote for RED seams like the right thing to do , and is what I use.

Tue Apr 18, 2006 2:55 pm

(CUB HUT) wrote:I will vote for RED seams like the right thing to do , and is what I use.

Please register your vote at the top of the messages Cub Hut, or I'll miss it and possibly remove the color theme you like using.

Thanks,
Dennis

Tue Apr 18, 2006 3:30 pm

Dennis --- wish I could, tried before I left the post and it won't let me vote--tried changing color and still no :?: :?: :(

Tue Apr 18, 2006 3:53 pm

Wouldn't let me vote, either. :cry:

Tue Apr 18, 2006 3:58 pm

I think the software knows which way you'll vote. I was here just after Dennis posted this and there was only one vote. That vote was for the subTrail style. I assumed that since that was the style I'm using the software detected that and placed the appropriate vote, there was nothing for me to do.
8)

Tue Apr 18, 2006 4:18 pm

My vote was accepted :P . Now it says I have already voted so I cant vote no-mo but if it would let me I would be glad to vote for all of those who cant vote. :twisted:

Tue Apr 18, 2006 5:10 pm

Donny,

Well, that would be kinda sneaky :!: For instance, if I knew that by just walking into the voting booth, I was casting my ballot for Al Gore, I wouldn't walk in. :D

Tue Apr 18, 2006 6:06 pm

Don,
I was thinking more on the lines that the style you were using is the favored style and the style you would then vote for. More than likely the fellas with the M at the incorrect end of their names are the only ones that can vote :lol: :lol:
As for your example, I wouldn't think that you wouldn't have that particular candidate on your mind :lol: :lol:

If I had invented the internet... :lol: :lol: :lol:
8)

Tue Apr 18, 2006 7:55 pm

At the very bottom of the forum page for me it says something like -

"You cannot vote in polls in this forum."

But I've never used anything but the default, subSilver.

Tue Apr 18, 2006 7:59 pm

It wont let me vote either... I use subsilver

David C

Tue Apr 18, 2006 8:13 pm

If you can't vote, make sure you are logged in. I had no troble voting.