Switch to full style
How do I.... ?
Post a reply

Question for Dennis (Photo Albums)

Tue Feb 11, 2003 2:35 pm

Dennis are the photo albums that were linked to the old forum now history?? :cry: I no longer see the link on the main page that will take you to the albums. :cry: I also see nothing on this new forum that will access the albums. :x I had saved a link on my computer to my album that was on your server. When I click that link it takes me to a series of album pages of different types, but everything is empty. :cry: I can see that others have found their way to this area also. Not really sure how. Am I missing something. If this is something you are presently working on I am sorry for being impatient. You are doing good. :D
Dan Robertson

Tue Feb 11, 2003 3:02 pm

I might add that I also tried using my old user name and PW, and then my new user name and PW to log into the Cub photo album, with both attempts failing. :cry:

Tue Feb 11, 2003 3:46 pm

Dan, I'm remodeling the photo albums. They will be back on line soon.

Photo Albums From The Old Board.

Wed Feb 12, 2003 6:02 am

THANKS Dan for asking the question that had puzzeled many of us :D Dennis, I'm glad to hear that the photo albums are coming back on the NEW Board :D I sure miss seering all those great Cub tractors that everyone has worked so hard on, and the photo album of J.P.'s 1st. Cubarama too! :P

"Pic's"

Wed Feb 12, 2003 8:04 am

Dennis, Are you going to put the "Pic's" of the "Love Cub" in the new photo album?
Post a reply