How do I.... ?
Moderator: Team Cub
I know I'm computer illiterate, but I've tried everything I can read on avatars and still can't do it. I have the photo I want to use, but even after resizing it to the required dimensions it is still too large a file. Saved as jpeg. I've resized to the point of not being able to see it, still too large
. What am I doing wrong?
"If at first it doesn't move, force it. If it breaks, it needed replacing anyway."
1948 Cub, 1957 Cub
- Cub Star
- Posts: 162
- Joined: Mon Mar 06, 2006 3:35 pm
- Location: Westchester, NY
Send it to me in an email ok..? And check your email ...
Confusion breeds Discussion which breeds Knowledge which breeds Confidence which breeds Friendship
- Team Cub
- Posts: 28347
- Joined: Sun Feb 02, 2003 8:37 pm
- Location: NB Dieppe, Canada
- Zip Code: E1A7J3
- eBay ID: ve9rhs
- Skype Name: R.H. "Rudi" Saueracker, SSM
- Tractors Owned: 1947 Cub "Granny"
1948 Cub "Ellie-Mae"
1951 Cub "Jethro"
IH 129 CC
- Circle of Safety: Y
- Twitter ID: Rudi Saueracker, SSM
Return to Message Board & Computer Questions
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: dgrapes59 and 1 guest