Double post

Wed Jun 28, 2006 5:00 pm

It was not my fault. We had a thunderstorm/hailstorm and I was knocked off the internet and besides, I was delirious because of the rain. We had to explain to the smaller children what that wet stuff was. Anyway, in all the excitement of the storm and my confusion with all the math, I posted it twice. A thousand apologies.

Wed Jun 28, 2006 5:16 pm

Billy Ray - no problem. I deleted the extra post for you. Did you know you can delete your own posts if you want to? Just look for the little X at the bottom left under the message.

Wed Jun 28, 2006 6:50 pm

Bigdog wrote:Billy Ray - no problem. I deleted the extra post for you. Did you know you can delete your own posts if you want to? Just look for the little X at the bottom left under the message.
It's at teh top right on my screen.

Wed Jun 28, 2006 6:52 pm

There is a topic delete at the bottom left which will delete the post as well as any replies. Since there are usually no responses to a double post, either will do the job.

Wed Jun 28, 2006 6:56 pm

I don't beleive you see those buttons unless you are a moderator.

Wed Jun 28, 2006 7:03 pm

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm
Could be........................
Anyway, the X will do it!

Wed Jun 28, 2006 7:04 pm

John, even us regular users have that button. If you look down under the "Jump to" drop down, it tells you everything that YOU can do.