This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Mozilla firefox

How do I.... ?
John *.?-!.* cub owner
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 63664
Tractors Owned: 47, 48, 49 cub plus Wagner loader & other attachments. 41 Farmall H.

Mozilla firefox

Postby John *.?-!.* cub owner » Wed Oct 18, 2006 10:41 pm

I have used netscape for years, but due to it's incomaptibility with some sights I recently downladed Firefox version 1.5.0.7. I am very happy with it, except for one problem. The longer it is in use, the slower it gets. After being open aobut 2 hours it's responce is so slow it is like being back on dial up again. Closing it and reopneing returns responce time to normal for a while, but then it begins to slow down again. does anyone have any ideas as to the problem. Are there some settings I need to change?
If you are not part of the solution,
you are part of the problem!!!

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

jostev
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 03574
eBay ID: farmallkid48
Skype Name: farmall_kid
Tractors Owned: 41 B
48 H
49 C
50 red demo Cub
51 C
52 Cub
54 Super C
61 and 63 Cub Cadet Originals
78 Cub Cadet 1450
73 154 lo-boy

Postby jostev » Thu Oct 19, 2006 6:01 am

John, i had the same problem, and it used to close out multiple windows/tabs when i dind't want to, i'd minimize them, and poof they were gone, so i dumped it and just went back to IE...

Johnny

Return to “Message Board & Computer Questions”