ReSizing Picture for Avatar?

Fri Oct 27, 2006 8:27 am

I have a pic of my first cub, I scanned it here at work, but it won't let me upload it to the image server. Is there anyone out there that I can email it to, who can resize it? Thanks Brandon.

Fri Oct 27, 2006 8:29 am

go to http://www.irfanview.com and download their free program. it is esay to use, and you can downsize it yourself.

Fri Oct 27, 2006 9:05 am

Brandon - if you can't download Irfanview at work, send me your picture and I will try to reduce it for you.

Re: ReSizing Picture for Avatar?

Fri Oct 27, 2006 9:56 am

silverta16 wrote:I have a pic of my first cub, I scanned it here at work, but it won't let me upload it to the image server. Is there anyone out there that I can email it to, who can resize it? Thanks Brandon.

Brandon:

A quick suggestion. Many companies do not allow uploads to internet hosting services because of security concerns.. very legitimate concerns I might add. So to get around that, maybe what you might consider purchasing is a Jump Drive. Lexar and SanDisk both have good ones. My daughters and I have examples from both manufacturers.

I have one that I use constantly.. well worth the investment. That is a Cdn price, I imagine it is the same or slightly cheaper in the US.